Subject: Re: [bug#47193] Fancify guix lint -c cve output

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 20:32:30 +0100

Léo Le Bouter 写道：
> On Tue, 2021-03-16 at 22:12 +0100, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote:
>> Léo!
>
> Tobias! :-)

Yes!

> ice-9/boot-9.scm:1667:16: In procedure raise-exception:
> Throw to key `match-error' with args `("match" "no matching 
> pattern"
> (vulnerabilities 2 ((v "CVE-2021-0212" "MEDIUM" 
> (("contrail_networking"

Thanks for including the full error message.  Now the cached 
data's as expected but the code chokes on it anyway.  Sure, why 
not.

> Don't know! I think there's some other issue here, or maybe you
> modified the patch a little more on your side.

I haven't, and like you've I (regularly) remove stale .go files 
and delete ~/.cache/guix.  Works like a screenshotted charm.

I'm not in the mood for spooks; time to bust out the flamethrower 
that is a fresh git clone.

> PS: I looked at the image you initially posted and the output 
> looks
> really nice and helpful!!

Oh, good to know that is what you had in mind.  I wasn't sure.

Kind regards,

T G-R