Subject: bug#47152: elpa.gnu.org incompatible with librejs

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:16:24 -0500

Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Thanks.  I have pushed (hopefully working) support for LibreJS to
>> elpa.git and nongnu.git.
>>
>> Does anyone know if manual intervention is required to update the pages
>> for the package list and all individual packages?  Stefan M?
>
> Yes, manual intervention is needed.  I believe I just did the
> necessary copying.  Please confirm,

Thanks.  The front page seems to have been updated, but there are two
remaining issues:

1. The "JavaScript license" link seems to be missing in the footer on:

    https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/
    https://elpa.nongnu.org/nongnu/

2. I can't seem to find the jslicense.html file that should be located
   at:

    https://elpa.gnu.org/jslicense.html
    https://elpa.nongnu.org/jslicense.html

(BTW, should elpa.nongnu.org/nongnu/ perhaps be
elpa.nongnu.org/packages/ instead?)