Subject: emacs 27.1 on MacOS Big Sur - "planarGetBytes" errors on console

From: Jason May <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 11:17:27 -0700

Running Emacs 27.1 on MacOS 11.2.2

Was previously running the emacsformacosx.com version, now running the
version installed from homebrew. Run in windowing mode, not terminal.

The emacs process writes a continuous stream of the following identical
error message to the terminal where it was started:

Error - planarGetBytes count (28) is less than bytesPerRow (48).  No
data will be read.

There are no errors in any emacs buffers. Running with --debug-init
makes no difference.

The frequency of the error messages varies. When emacs is idle it seems
to show up every 60 seconds. More often (as frequently as several times
per second, but it is not consistent) when emacs in is active use.

I have not been able to identify any particular usage pattern that
correlates
with these messages. Other than writing this message to stderr, emacs is
stable and exhibits no unusual behavior. 

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.3.0, NS appkit-2022.30
Version 11.2.2 (Build 20D80))
 of 2021-03-11 built on echidna.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.2.2

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Saving file
/Users/jmay/Dropbox/Documents/Games/notes/ashkarth/journal/20210313.org...
Wrote
/Users/jmay/Dropbox/Documents/Games/notes/ashkarth/journal/20210313.org
Quit [2 times]
Entering debugger...
m is undefined
Back to top level
LSP :: Connected to [ruby-ls:97378].
Saving file
/Users/jmay/Dropbox/Documents/Games/notes/ashkarth/journal/20210313.org...
Wrote
/Users/jmay/Dropbox/Documents/Games/notes/ashkarth/journal/20210313.org

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1 --with-xml2 --with-gnutls
 --without-dbus --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
RSVG IMAGEMAGICK GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-rbenv-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-global-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-local-mode: t
  key-chord-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/emacsql-sqlite3/emacsql-sqlite3
hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-sqlite3-20200914.508/emacsql-
sqlite3
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/emacsql-sqlite3/emacsql-sqlite3-
autoloads hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-sqlite3-
20200914.508/emacsql-sqlite3-autoloads
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/emacsql/emacsql hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20200714.28/emacsql
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/emacsql/emacsql-compiler hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20200714.28/emacsql-compiler
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/emacsql/emacsql-autoloads hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20200714.28/emacsql-autoloads
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit-section/magit-section-
autoloads hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-
20210124.1824/magit-section-autoloads
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit-section/magit-section hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20210124.1824/magit-section
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit-section/magit-section hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20210212.1313/magit-section
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-stan
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-comint
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-exp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-ctags
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-texinfo
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-irc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-refile
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-version
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-num
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-mhe
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-shell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-attach
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-C
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-macs
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-entities
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-dot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-sql
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-eww
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-datetree
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-macro
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-eval
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-haskell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-asymptote
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-abc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-rmail
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-awk
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-groovy
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-shen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-icalendar
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-octave
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-scheme
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-mobile
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-processing
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ledger
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-picolisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-colview
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-R
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-table
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-html
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-fortran
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-plantuml
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-docview
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-perl
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-sqlite
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-sed
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ditaa
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ruby
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-habit
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-gnus
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-screen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-mouse
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-css
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-inlinetask
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-lisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-eshell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-pcomplete
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-lint
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-id
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-vala
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-capture
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-sass
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-tangle
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-calc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-java
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-compat
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-attach-git
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-beamer
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-coq
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-protocol
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-element
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-lob
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-mscgen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-tempo
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-python
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-latex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-w3m
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-agenda
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ocaml
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ref
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-lilypond
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-table
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-clojure
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-indent
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-plot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-latex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-src
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-duration
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-makefile
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-info
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ebnf
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-clock
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-forth
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-odt
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-publish
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-archive
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-lua
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-keys
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-eshell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-faces
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-man
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-list
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-md
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-goto
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-bbdb
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-loaddefs
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ol-bibtex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-J
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox-ascii
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-matlab
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ox
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-timer
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-core
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-feed
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-io
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-gnuplot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-js
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-footnote
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-maxima
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/ob-hledger
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-install
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210301/org-crypt
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f-autoloads hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f-autoloads
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s-autoloads hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s-autoloads
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20210210.1427/dash
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash-autoloads hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20210210.1427/dash-autoloads
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-jump
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-
diminish
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-
delight
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-lint
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-autoloads
hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-
autoloads
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-core
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-ensure
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-
bind-key
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key-autoloads hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20210210.1609/bind-key-autoloads
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20210210.1609/bind-key
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-
lisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
version
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
capture
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
clojure
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
entities
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
archive
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
haskell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
asymptote
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
colview
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
mobile
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
fortran
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
pcomplete
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-
icalendar
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
attach-git
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
element
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
protocol
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
gnuplot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
picolisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
indent
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
lilypond
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
datetree
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-
docview
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
makefile
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
duration
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
agenda
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-
publish
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
inlinetask
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
compat
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
plantuml
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
loaddefs
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
hledger
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
attach
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-
processing
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-
texinfo
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
footnote
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-
install
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/map-2.1/map hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-
plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail projectile-rails rake
inflections autoinsert misearch multi-isearch semantic/fw mode-local
cal-move sql bug-reference web-mode disp-table tabify org-super-links
helm-org-rifle helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib org-roam
org-roam-link org-roam-doctor org-roam-node org-roam-ref
org-roam-dailies org-roam-completion org-roam-mode org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat cl-print debug org-roam-capture org-roam-db
org-roam-structs org-roam-macs emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler
org-capture sh-script executable dired-aux mwim wdired two-column
iso-transl helpful trace edebug backtrace info-look elisp-refs char-fold
whitespace crux counsel-projectile org-journal org-crypt cal-iso
lsp-diagnostics company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company lsp-headerline lsp-icons
lsp-modeline ffap magit-extras view lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls
lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog
lsp-vala lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf
lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-perl lsp-ocaml
lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-lua lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-haxe
lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp
lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile
lsp-dhall lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure
lsp-clangd lsp-bash lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript vc-git robe
etags fileloop display-line-numbers visual-fill-column org-superstar
org-indent ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
bufler projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs pretty-hydra hydra
bufler-group-tree vc vc-dispatcher org-download org-attach url-http
url-auth url-gw async org-noter org-roam-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-sqlite3-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
f-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads pulse ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox nginx-mode restclient yard-mode rspec-mode rubocop tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
rbenv inf-ruby enh-ruby-mode cus-edit lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc
goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline face-remap lsp-mode
spinner network-stream nsm lv inline ewoc bindat lsp-ui-util
lsp-protocol haml-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs markdown-mode css-mode
sgml-mode eww mm-url gnus nnheader url-queue shr svg xml dom ruby-mode
smie flycheck burly frameset yasnippet-snippets yasnippet iedit
iedit-lib mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect wgrep grep counsel xdg xref project compile
ivy-rich swiper htmlize git-link magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message rmc
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode
magit-git magit-section magit-utils try url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap org-rich-yank org-sidebar org-ql-search org-ql-view transient
bookmark text-property-search pp ov crm org-super-agenda ht f org-ql rx
peg ts org-habit org-agenda s dash-functional org-element avl-tree
generator org-inlinetask org-tempo tempo org-id org-refile org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs so-long edmacro kmacro ido
cap-words superword subword recentf tree-widget wid-edit which-key
powerline advice powerline-separators powerline-themes all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons autorevert filenotify paren
winner time gruvbox-dark-hard-theme gruvbox-theme gruvbox autothemer
dash modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes ivy-prescient prescient ivy flx
delsel ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color cus-start cus-load
diminish whole-line-or-region quelpa-use-package parse-time iso8601
time-date quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr help-fns
use-package-chords bind-chord key-chord use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads checkdoc thingatpt autoload
radix-tree lisp-mnt cl-extra help-mode straight use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core tab-line pcase easy-mmode
info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json
subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1443180 1067420)
 (symbols 48 63579 3)
 (strings 32 345194 171917)
 (string-bytes 1 15225253)
 (vectors 16 141558)
 (vector-slots 8 2751605 390372)
 (floats 8 1709 3188)
 (intervals 56 92153 10007)
 (buffers 1000 164))