Subject: [bug#47136] [PATCH 0/3] services: certbot: Add dry-run? option and a couple of other minor fixes.

From: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 13:08:01 +0000

Hi Guix!

I was recently updating my certbot definition to use a manual DNS
challenge, and I found using the Let's Encrypt staging server along with
the --dry-run option to be really useful. Especially given it can take a
few attempts to correctly build your own hooks.

So I've added the option to set dry-run? in the certificate
configuration, let me know what you think!  I've also included a couple
of patches in the series for minor fixes, removing a now deprecated flag
and a small fix in the docs.

Thanks,
Pierre

Pierre Langlois (3):
  services: certbot: Remove deprecated --manual-public-ip-logging-ok.
  services: certbot: Refer to authentication-hook in documentation.
  services: certbot: Add dry-run? certificate option.

 doc/guix.texi            | 43 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 gnu/services/certbot.scm | 12 +++++++----
 2 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2