Subject: [bug#47136] [PATCH 2/3] services: certbot: Refer to authentication-hook in documentation.

From: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 13:15:42 +0000

* doc/guix.texi (Cerfiticate Services): Refer to non-abbreviated
authentication-hook instead of auth-hook.
---
 doc/guix.texi | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index 4cf241c56a..ec449b1772 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -25651,10 +25651,10 @@ file name of the resource requested when performing an HTTP-01 challenge.

 @item @code{cleanup-hook} (default: @code{#f})
 Command to be run in a shell once for each certificate challenge that
-have been answered by the @code{auth-hook}.  For this command, the shell
-variables available in the @code{auth-hook} script are still available, and
-additionally @code{$CERTBOT_AUTH_OUTPUT} will contain the standard output
-of the @code{auth-hook} script.
+have been answered by the @code{authentication-hook}.  For this command,
+the shell variables available in the @code{authentication-hook} script
+are still available, and additionally @code{$CERTBOT_AUTH_OUTPUT} will
+contain the standard output of the @code{authentication-hook} script.

 @item @code{deploy-hook} (default: @code{#f})
 Command to be run in a shell once for each successfully issued
--
2.30.2