Subject: bug#47065: closed (Re: bug#47065: Bug doesn't last)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:48:02 +0000

Your bug report

#47065: failed to compute the derivation for Guix

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
47065: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=47065
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#47065: Bug doesn't last
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 13:47:18 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Jérémy,

Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski <[email-masked]> writes:

> I retried the upgrade and things seem to went well.
>
> So maybe the bug can be closed ?
>
> Jérémy

Thanks for the heads-up; I'm closing it then.

Thank you,

Maxim

Subject: failed to compute the derivation for Guix
From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 10:43:49 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This morning I wanted to upgrade a Guix System (don't remember last
time I did it…)

Here is the command line output :

   root@kitchen ~# guix pull && guix upgrade
   Mise à jour du canal « guix » depuis le dépôt Git «
   https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git »...
   Authentification du canal « guix », commits 9edb3f6 à 4a8b529 (4 426
   nouveaux commits)...
   Construction depuis ce canal :
     guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	4a8b529
   substitute: mise à jour des substituts depuis «
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org »... 100.0 %
   substitute: mise à jour des substituts depuis «
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org »... 100.0 %
   substitute: mise à jour des substituts depuis «
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org »... 100.0 %
   téléchargement depuis
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/z0552bhx73ckj9r52r7mv6pf41ipfkqk-
   module-import...
    module-import  2KiB                   82KiB/s 00:00
   [##################] 100.0%

   téléchargement depuis
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/cyl6hfxaas8p0whzc8jd1hy8z1hd73qv-
   module-import-compiled...
    module-import-compiled                      5.0MiB/s 00:00 | 1.9MiB
   transferred

   téléchargement depuis
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/gzip/9vg19w0x5gnpwa4ghkgm9yjbwfvv4qvg-
   compute-guix-derivation...
    compute-guix-derivation  877B         61KiB/s 00:00
   [##################] 100.0%

   substitute: mise ? jour des substituts depuis
   ??https://ci.guix.gnu.org??... 100.0 %
   substitute: mise ? jour des substituts depuis
   ??https://ci.guix.gnu.org??... 100.0 %
   substitute: mise ? jour des substituts depuis
   ??https://ci.guix.gnu.org??... 100.0 %
   @ substituter-started /gnu/store/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i substitute
   -@ download-started /gnu/store/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i 2182329
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i 2182329 65544
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i 2182329 851995
   \@ download-progress /gnu/store/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i 2182329 2162738
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i 2182329 2182329
   @ download-succeeded /gnu/store/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i 2182329

   @ substituter-succeeded /gnu/store/9h9153akbd6g2520mcl2d0vgbvyfi5qm-
   openssl-1.1.1i
   @ substituter-started /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 substitute
   |@ download-started /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231 65544
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231 786454
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231 1638440
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231 2162746
   /@ download-progress /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231 2752590
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231 3407966
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231 3539040
   -@ download-progress /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231 3735652
   @ download-progress /gnu/store/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2
   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fbn395nfpbp4d4fr6jsbmwcx6n10kg16-
   python-minimal-3.8.2 12471231 4194415
   guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
   '/gnu/store/9vg19w0x5gnpwa4ghkgm9yjbwfvv4qvg-compute-guix-
   derivation'
   failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
   "4a8b529ce15ddc69a9dd701e450fc85a0ed65910"; system: "x86_64-linux";
   host version: "48cccf06ad84f96bb4fc839ab6f26525c7e8dae0"; pull-
   version: 1).
   Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

Jérémy