Subject: 28.0.50; M-x memory-report: mapcar: Wrong type argument: listp, ange-ftp-default-user

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 21:27:51 +0100

Problem is not in 'emacs -Q', I think `memory-report' should work no
matter what is going on in Emacs, and here it fails.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp ange-ftp-default-user)
  #f(compiled-function (elem) #<bytecode -0xd3e70f9b0985321>)(ange-ftp-default-user)
  mapcar(#f(compiled-function (elem) #<bytecode -0xd3e70f9b0985321>) ((buffer-undo-list) (buffer-display-time 24647 1442 472315 992000) (buffer-display-count . 1) (buffer-invisibility-spec . t) (buffer-file-truename) (point-before-scroll) (buffer-auto-save-file-format . t) (buffer-file-format) (enable-multibyte-characters . t) (mark-active) (buffer-display-table . #^[nil nil display-table 
#^^[3 0 [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] nil [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ...] #^^[1 0 #^^[2 0 
#^^[3 0 [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] nil [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ...] 
#^^[3 128 [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] ...] nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ...]) (local-abbrev-table . [## 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ...]) (mode-name . "Term") (local-minor-modes font-lock-mode) (major-mode . term-mode) (buffer-read-only . t) (buffer-auto-save-file-name) (buffer-saved-size . 0) (buffer-backed-up) (default-directory . "/home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/") (buffer-file-name) (delay-mode-hooks) (term-input-ring 0 0 . [nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil]) (term-input-ring-index) (term-input-autoexpand) (term-scroll-to-bottom-on-output) (term-scroll-show-maximum-output) (term-ptyp . t) (indent-tabs-mode) (term-home-marker . #<marker at 15027 in *terminal*>) (term-height . 29) (term-width . 114) (term-last-input-start . #<marker in no buffer>) (term-last-input-end . #<marker in no buffer>) (term-last-input-match . "") (term-saved-home-marker) (term-saved-cursor) (term-prompt-regexp . "^") (term-input-ring-size . 32) (term-input-ring-file-name) (term-ansi-at-host . "protected.rcdrun.com") (term-ansi-at-dir . "~/Programming/Software/emacs/") (term-ansi-at-message) ange-ftp-default-user ange-ftp-default-password ange-ftp-generate-anonymous-password (term-buffer-maximum-size . 8192) (term-ansi-current-bold) (term-ansi-current-color . 0) (term-ansi-face-already-done) ...))
  memory-report--buffer-data(#<buffer *terminal*>)
  memory-report--buffer(#<buffer *terminal*>)
  #f(compiled-function (buffer) #<bytecode -0x1d959f9220d6563d>)(#<buffer *terminal*>)
  mapcar(#f(compiled-function (buffer) #<bytecode -0x1d959f9220d6563d>) (#<buffer *Memory Report*> #<buffer *mail*> #<buffer  *Minibuf-1*> #<buffer *Backtrace*> #<buffer *Bug Help*> #<buffer NEWS> #<buffer *Messages*> #<buffer rcd-trade.el> #<buffer *grep*> #<buffer rcd-cf.el> #<buffer emacs-lisp> #<buffer *Occur*> #<buffer init.el> #<buffer *Help*> #<buffer  widget-choose> #<buffer *info*> #<buffer *Customize Group: Matching*> #<buffer *Customize Group: Editing*> #<buffer *Customize Group: Editing Basics*> #<buffer Artists & Bands> #<buffer Music<Media>> #<buffer Media<protected>> #<buffer protected<>> #<buffer *Shell Command Output*> #<buffer media> #<buffer cdrom> #<buffer 2021-02-08<Year-2021>> #<buffer 02<Year-2021>> #<buffer *scratch*> #<buffer Year-2021> #<buffer Pictures<Pictures>> #<buffer chart.el> #<buffer *terminal*> #<buffer emacs> #<buffer *shell*> #<buffer gold> #<buffer 2021<uganda>> #<buffer 01> #<buffer 2021-01-26> #<buffer 2020> #<buffer units.el> #<buffer *Org ASCII Export*> #<buffer nginx> #<buffer etc> #<buffer Edited> #<buffer 2021-03-06> #<buffer 03<Year-2021>> #<buffer Stamps> #<buffer Tanzania> #<buffer 2019-04-26> ...))
  memory-report--buffers()
  memory-report()
  funcall-interactively(memory-report)
  call-interactively(memory-report record nil)
  command-execute(memory-report record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "memory-report" nil)
  funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "memory-report" nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 8, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-03-07 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 468bb5ab7f949441f68c4133fcd5292dfbbfd83d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/data1/protected/GNUstep/Library/Libraries/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM
LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Outline

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.35/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.22/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-translations hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-translations-1.3/rcd-translations
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-1.22/rcd-db
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-init hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-init-1.10/rcd-db-init
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vcard hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vcard-0.1/rcd-vcard
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/termux hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/termux-0.1/termux
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.35/rcd-utilities-pkg hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.41/rcd-utilities-pkg
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.35/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.41/rcd-utilities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.35/rcd-utilities-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.41/rcd-utilities-autoloads
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/units hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/units-0.1/units
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-refile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20201001.1727/dictionary hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/dictionary

Features:
(shadow mailalias emacsbug memory-report wid-browse package-x
mule-diag ffap completion tildify rst refer refer-to-bibtex refbib
printing picture ebnf2ps ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr
delim-col bib-mode holidays hol-loaddefs cua-base two-column
term/xterm xterm term ehelp log-view vc-mtn vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs bug-reference ox-org ox-odt ox-latex ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox vc-hg vc-bzr nginx-mode cal-move quail mail-extr gnutls
shr-color ispell slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse hmouse-tag vc-git diff-mode rcd/business
whitespace rect which-key pcmpl-unix network-stream url-http url-gw
nsm url-cache url-auth tramp-cmds tramp-cache tramp-sh shortdoc macros
tex-bar toolbar-x font-latex plain-tex tex-buf latex latex-flymake
flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex crm texmathp
tex-mode latexenc mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar mu4e-main
mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-vars mu4e-meta sql hi-lock
hyperscope sendmail disp-table enriched csv-mode wdired sxiv rng-xsd
xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok slime etags fileloop
xref project arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec vcard mhtml-mode css-mode
smie js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl
emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-mode
emms-source-playlist helm-misc mule-util rcd-devel-utilities
face-remap markdown-mode edit-indirect ruler-mode list-utils autoload
lisp-mnt log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher helm-ring
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info debug backtrace rcd-wrs sort
find-dired vc-filewise vc-rcs cl-print emms-source-file emms
emms-compat dired-x help-fns radix-tree nroff-mode novice skeleton
bookmark winner misearch multi-isearch tabify imenu man
wheatgrass-theme tsdh-light-theme tsdh-dark-theme tango-theme
dired-aux dired-launch tango-dark-theme modus-vivendi-theme
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes pcase misterioso-theme
manoj-dark-theme light-blue-theme leuven-theme dichromacy-theme
deeper-blue-theme cus-theme cus-edit pp hywconfig server ol-w3m
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info org-id org-refile ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-search eieio-opt cl-extra speedbar ezimage dframe ol-eww eww xdg
url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ob-dot ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme
ob-shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml timeclock symon paren scroll-all
savehist saveplace immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-files tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
ls-lisp helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types hl-line elec-pair time battery cus-start cus-load festival
bbdb bbdb-site timezone mutt-tools ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir color maildir qp maildir-index dash s noflet cl-indent dotassoc
kv gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win
gnus nnheader wid-edit mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
text-property-search smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailheader windmove rcd-cf helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings
helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib async rcd-db chart
time-stamp rcd-db-init pq rcd-password persistent-scratch gold-price
units edmacro kmacro hyperbole hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id klink hib-kbd
hib-debbugs hib-social hsys-www hib-org hsys-org org-element avl-tree
generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func hactypes hui-mini hui
hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu hyrolo-menu hui-jmenu noutline
outline hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate hui-window pulse hycontrol
hsettings hui-em-but hyrolo hmail hbut view hact hpath hhist hbdata
htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur help-mode hui-select hvar set hversion
hload-path hyperbole-autoloads kotl-autoloads tex-site helm-easymenu
cl easy-mmode slime-autoloads finder-inf info package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv rcd-utilities gv rx
subr-x dired dired-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3837431 691418)
 (symbols 48 80026 6)
 (strings 32 360179 35195)
 (string-bytes 1 19500376)
 (vectors 16 152280)
 (vector-slots 8 2576960 262649)
 (floats 8 1256 3848)
 (intervals 56 1213458 23615)
 (buffers 992 516))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis
⎔ λ 🄯 𝍄 𝌡 𝌚