Subject: bug#46964: [ELPA]: [PATCH] Replace modus-*-theme with modus-themes from :core

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 13:35:24 -0500

> I tried with this:
>
>     ("modus-themes"
>       :core ("etc/themes/modus-themes.el"
>              "etc/themes/modus-operandi-theme.el"
>              "etc/themes/modus-vivendi-theme.el")
>       :doc "doc/misc/modus-themes.org")

I think you need something like:

     ("modus-themes"
       :core ("etc/themes/modus-themes.el"
              "etc/themes/modus-operandi-theme.el"
              "etc/themes/modus-vivendi-theme.el"
              "doc/misc/modus-themes.org")
       :doc "modus-themes.org")

The :core brings the specified files into the directory from which we
build the package, and then the :doc tells where to find the doc in that
directory.

        Stefan