Subject: bug#46955: closed (Re: [PATCH 3/3] gnu: python-cooler: Update to 0.8.11.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 06:37:02 +0000

Your bug report

#46955: Add python-sparse, Update python-cooler

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
46955: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=46955
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] gnu: python-cooler: Update to 0.8.11.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: Mădălin Ionel Patrașcu<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 08:36:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Mădălin,

thanks for the patches!

> * gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm (python-cooler): Update to 
> 0.8.11.

I changed the commit message to mention all changes, including 
those in arguments, propagated-inputs, and native-inputs.

I disabled the one test that needs ipytree and removed ipytree 
from the inputs.

Pushed to the “master” branch with commit d1e7b50dbf (except 
ipytree).

(One more thing: please send updated patches with “git 
format-patch -v2” (or “git send-email -v2”), so that we can 
distinguish different versions of patch series automatically and 
download them in one batch.)

-- 
Ricardo

From: Mădălin Ionel Patrașcu<[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 01:54:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>