Subject: bug#46949: closed (Re: bug#46949: bug report)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 17:23:02 +0000

Your bug report

#46949: bug report

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
46949: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=46949
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#46949: bug report
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: Christoph Unger <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 12:22:05 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Mon, Mar 08, 2021 at 08:25:05AM +0100, Christoph Unger wrote:
> This file is empty, 0 bytes, so I can't attach it (gmail won't let me). I
> have de-installed guix in the meantime. Sorry that I can't help you
> further.

Okay. It's definitely suprising for this file to be empty. I suspect
some I/O problems... it would be interesting to know what kind of
storage was being used for /gnu.

Anyways, closing the bug.

Subject: bug report
From: Christoph Unger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 17:17:43 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

./guix/store.scm:1043:9: ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "error parsing derivation
`/gnu/store/0ywrcn2akd43rlqsvz3zry167zn3ws0f-guix-locale-guix-packages.drv':
expected string `Derive(['"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/s6p57kg8c8qyxkl5s15z8vi87hic1iq4-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"92894e64a00cf4b907a1045905032c53d52c8202"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.2.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.