Subject: Re: bug#46943: 27.1; "see @xref" should be "see @ref" in tramp manual

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 13:07:02 +0000

reassign 46943 emacs,tramp
quit

tsuucat via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text
editors" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Without this, generated html produces “see See …”.
[...]
>  Per default, @value{tramp} uses the command @command{/bin/sh} for
>  starting a shell on the remote host.  This can be changed by setting
> -the connection property @t{"remote-shell"}, see @xref{Predefined
> +the connection property @t{"remote-shell"}, see @ref{Predefined
>  connection information}.  If you want, for example, use
>  @command{/usr/bin/zsh} on a remote host, you might apply

Don't know if it makes any difference, but FWIW you can also end
sentences with @pxref:

  the connection property @t{"remote-shell"}, @pxref{Predefined
  connection information}.

Thanks,

-- 
Basil