Subject: Re: bug#46935: 28.0.50; Annoying interactions with X clipboard

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 01:07:19 +0100

Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]> writes:

> >> >     (setq while-no-input-ignore-events
> >> >           '(focus-in focus-out help-echo iconify-frame
> >> >             make-frame-visible selection-request))
> >> >
> >> > is not evaled, it is in emacs-26.3.
> >
> > After using Emacs now for half a day with this expression added to my
> > config I can acknowledge that it solves part (2) of this report.  As
> > said, I don't understand why the expression in subr.el has no effect.
>
> See bug#46940, Eli fixed it in emacs-27 branch.

Ok, good, thanks.  @Eli: your fix arrive in master automatically sooner
or later, or will it be fixed in some other way - or does it require
manual intervention?

Thanks,

Michael.