Subject: [PATCH v3 00/12] gnu: maths: dune-*: Update to version 2.7.1

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 13:36:48 +0000

I've rebased the patches onto master and made some small changes to use
the new simplified package inputs. I've also split the patch into one
patch per package to be in line with common practice.

To speed up the build-tests phase, I've made it to honor parallel-build?
to run make with multiple jobs. This makes the build faster, but
dune-common still takes a while to build (~20min on my computer).

Finally I've updated the dune-pdelab package to use the latest commit on
the releases/2.7 branch (there is no tag for version 2.7 or 2.7.1).

Since my last patch Dune 2.8 has been released, but I wasn't able to
build dune-subgrid with it since building against Dune 2.8 was giving me
failures in dune-subgrid's test suite. Until the cause of those test
failures is fixed, it's probably best to only upgrade to 2.7.1.

Felix Gruber (12):
  gnu: Modernize add-openmpi-to-dune-package
  gnu: dune-common: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-geometry: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-uggrid: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-grid: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-istl: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-localfunctions: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-alugrid: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-subgrid: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-typetree: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-functions: Update to 2.7.1.
  gnu: dune-pdelab: Update to 2.7.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 -
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        | 350 ++++++++++--------
 .../dune-istl-2.7-fix-non-mpi-tests.patch     |  82 ----
 3 files changed, 199 insertions(+), 234 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/dune-istl-2.7-fix-non-mpi-tests.patch

-- 
2.30.2