Subject: [bug#46823] [PATCH 1/3] gnu: Add python-readability.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 17:32:42 +0100

Hello,

Léo Le Bouter via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> If I do not wrap XDG_DATA_DIRS, then in a --pure environment gfeeds
> cannot find gsettings-desktop-schemas and wont start.

It looks like a common deed across packages.

> I also figured I'd depend on mpv and specify it's full path in the
> config by default (instead of just the PATH's relative "mpv") since it
> is useful for basic functionality of the software (rss on feeds
> providing video links). Depending on the user's profile, the user is
> still free to change it. Does that sound OK to you?

It is better than propagating it anyway. I think that's fine.

Note that (native-)inputs should be sorted alphabetically, and
descriptions ought to be full sentences.

Otherwise, LGTM.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou