Subject: 28.0.50; enriched-mode funcall-interactively: Symbol’s value as variable is void: minor-modes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 22:31:14 GMT

--text follows this line--
just invoke enriched-mode
enriched-mode funcall-interactively: Symbol&rsquo;s value as variable is void: minor-modes

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 50, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.25, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-02-27 built on XXX
Repository revision: f8b4623db3c9ff75907779881e5b52f246389719
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12010000
System Description: Fedora 33 (Thirty Three)
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs --sysconfdir=/etc
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --libexecdir=/opt/emacs/lib/ --localstatedir=/usr/local/var
 --enable-largefile --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-modules --with-xwidgets
 --without-pop --without-selinux --without-gnutls
 --with-file-notification=yes --with-json --with-cairo
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -Os''
Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS
GTK3 ZLIB
Important settings:
 value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
 locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
Major mode: Change Log
Minor modes in effect:
 show-paren-mode: t
 recentf-mode: t
 desktop-save-mode: 1
 global-hl-line-mode: t
 hl-line-mode: t
 delete-selection-mode: t
 cua-mode: t
 flymake-mode: t
 savehist-mode: t
 global-auto-revert-mode: t
 auto-insert-mode: t
 tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
 tabbar-mode: t
 smooth-scroll-mode: t
 global-undo-tree-mode: t
 undo-tree-mode: t
 save-place-mode: t
 tooltip-mode: t
 global-eldoc-mode: t
 electric-quote-mode: t
 electric-indent-mode: t
 mouse-wheel-mode: t
 tool-bar-mode: t
 global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
 menu-bar-mode: t
 file-name-shadow-mode: t
 global-font-lock-mode: t
 font-lock-mode: t
 blink-cursor-mode: t
 auto-composition-mode: t
 auto-encryption-mode: t
 auto-compression-mode: t
 size-indication-mode: t
 column-number-mode: t
 line-number-mode: t
 global-visual-line-mode: t
 visual-line-mode: t
 transient-mark-mode: t
Load-path shadows:
None found.
Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired-sort-menu dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils cursor-sensor mule-util jka-compr info
user-profile powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes server
default-profile default-ui paren man recentf sh-script smie executable
vc-dispatcher vc-svn add-log desktop frameset avoid hl-line
default-faces default-keymap delsel cua-base default-run default-restart
default-modes default-platform default-unix default-flymake
default-flymake-go default-flymake-csharp default-flymake-ruby
default-flymake-js default-flymake-py default-flymake-java
default-flymake-shell flymake-proc flymake compile text-property-search
warnings default-run-assoc run-assoc default-tempo default-tempo-rexx
default-tempo-sh default-tempo-pas default-tempo-js default-tempo-java
default-tempo-perl default-tempo-elisp default-tempo-c-cpp default-menu
default-help default-options default-tools default-search default-format
default-view aquamacs-cmm-menu default-edit default-file default-generic
savehist autorevert filenotify autoinsert default-functions
default-autoload nf-procmail-mode ox-man ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree generator ol ob-exp ob-core org-compat
ob-eval org-macs format-spec markdown-mode rx thingatpt noutline outline
easy-mmode jison-mode bison-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs flex-mode derived
aquamacs-tabbar cus-start cus-load aquamacs-tools tabbar
restore-last-frame-size org-bullets syslog-mode hide-lines web-mode
disp-table vimrc-mode go-autocomplete go-mode-autoloads neotree advice
smooth-scroll aok fill-column-indicator tempbuf auto-complete-config
auto-complete edmacro kmacro undo-tree diff multi-shell windata
tree-mode tree-widget wid-edit imenu imenu-tree tempo saveplace
google-translate google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
color popup ido google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars mailcap cl-loaddefs cl-lib json subr-x map seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv eol-conversion easymenu
default-path iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)
Memory information:
((conses 16 255325 226952)
 (symbols 48 26583 14)
 (strings 32 91700 34904)
 (string-bytes 1 2953289)
 (vectors 16 39912)
 (vector-slots 8 455746 463949)
 (floats 8 299 2276)
 (intervals 56 705 313)
 (buffers 992 17))