Subject: bug#46807: [website] return 404 with HTTP header 'Accept-Language: zh-CN, zh'

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 14:27:26 +0100

Hi,

"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> The attached patch to maintenance.git fixes the remaining minor issue:
> Now Accept-Language language codes get normalized, zh to zh-CN, so web
> browsers requesting any kind of Chinese get the website in mainland
> Chinese.  (This is a minor issue.  The only valid URL is /zh-CN/ since
> my last patch to guix-artwork because I don’t know how to
> rewrite/redirect URLs in nginx.)
>
> The patch was tested on a berlin VM.

Yay!

> There is no copyright header in maintenance.git’s
> hydra/nginx/berlin.scm so I did not add a copyright.  I hereby license
> the patch CC0
> <https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode>.

Good point; I guess it was meant to be GPLv3+ like the rest, but thanks
for clarifying.

> Shall I just push?  A reconfigure of berlin will be necessary but is
> not urgent.

Yes, sounds good!

We’ll reconfigure sooner or later, just ping if you don’t see it happen
within two weeks or so.

Thanks,
Ludo’.