Subject: bug#46790: 28.1; Bug#46790 reintroduced; Was make install with native-comp

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 05:39:45 +0000

It seems bug#46790 has been reintroduced as I have this error when
running emacs after installing:

Error using execdir /usr/local/sbin/emacs-29.0.50/:
emacs: /usr/local/sbin/emacs-29.0.50/../native-lisp/29.0.50-ca991e8a/preloaded/window-0d1b8b93-0c17e2d3.eln: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I fixed it by setting in my ~/.profile EMACSNATIVELOADPATH.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, Motif Version 2.3.8, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-04-20 built on IPad-S340
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Linux Mint 20.3

Configured using:
 'configure CFLAGS=-O8 --with-mailutils --with-cairo --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-x-toolkit=motif'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XPM MOTIF ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: İĽ

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  psession-savehist-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  helm-epa-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm-ff-icon-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-popup-tip-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow epa-mail face-remap tramp-cache qp sort gnus-cite mm-archive
smiley mail-extr view emacsbug helm-command emamux addressbook-bookmark
tv-mu4e-config org-mu4e mu4e-contrib mu4e-patch mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-view
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win mu4e-main mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail sendmail mu4e-search
mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr kinsoku svg
flow-fill hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server
mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config ido char-fold esh-toggle
epa-file em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner
em-alias esh-mode image-file image-converter tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
dbus helm-x-files helm-for-files vc-filewise vc-rcs conf-mode
ledger-config ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test
ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts
ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init
ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-navigate eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
ledger-context ledger-commodities ledger-regex cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs make-mode
flymake-proc flymake project warnings jka-compr markdown-mode sh-script
smie executable bug-reference naquadah-theme solar cal-dst holidays
hol-loaddefs tv-utils osm dom yaml-mode undo-tree diff queue
rainbow-mode color psession frameset log-view pcvs-util pcmpl-git
cl-indent ffap thingatpt autocrypt-message message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader autocrypt-gnus gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
autocrypt-mu4e autocrypt ietf-drums config-w3m git-gutter mule-util appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs gud pcomplete-extension pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu
iterator pcase wdired dired-extension org-config ob-gnuplot org-crypt
net-utils time winner autotest-mode autoconf-mode woman man ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util init-helm helm-ls-git vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher
helm-fd epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config helm-epa helm-imenu imenu
helm-elisp-package helm-find helm-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol rx org-keys
oc org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs helm-external isearch-light helm-descbinds helm-wikipedia
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons cus-edit
wid-edit helm-ipython helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace find-func
python tramp-sh helm-bookmark helm-net xml helm-info bookmark pp
helm-adaptive helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-mode exif
filenotify tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep
grep compile text-property-search comint ring helm-regexp format-spec
ansi-color helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-extensions-autoloads
helm-config helm-autoloads helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
dired-async dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs async popup diminish mb-depth
server edmacro kmacro avoid cus-load gcmh cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib info w3m-load iso-transl tooltip
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads inotify
lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo motif x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 887561 317113)
 (symbols 48 46354 6)
 (strings 32 261239 32455)
 (string-bytes 1 7342643)
 (vectors 16 92844)
 (vector-slots 8 2023229 350006)
 (floats 8 2595 1811)
 (intervals 56 49924 33094)
 (buffers 992 179))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
Thierry