Subject: bug#46790: 28.0.50; make install with native-comp branch

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:39:01 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> Earlier you said:
>
>> >> >   . where is the .pdmp file?
>> >> 
>> >> Didn't find such file.
>> >
>> > It should be under /usr/local/libexec, please try finding it.
>> 
>> Got it.
>> 
>> /usr/local/libexec/emacs/28.0.50/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/emacs.pdmp
>
> Is that the only place where you have the emacs.pdmp file that
> corresponds to that Emacs binary?  Or do you have another copy
> somewhere else?

Only one for each emacs except 26* ones but they are not using this
mechanism (pdumper) isn't it? 

libexec/emacs/27.1/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/emacs.pdmp
libexec/emacs/27.2/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/emacs.pdmp
libexec/emacs/28.0.50/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/emacs.pdmp

-- 
Thierry