Subject: 28.0.50; Different heights for toolbar

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 16:30:02 +0100

Starting from "emacs -Q":

C-h b

and choose the *Help* buffer.  You get this tool bar:

Switch back to the *scratch* buffer.  You get this tool bar:

Which is taller.  This means that the Emacs frame changes size every
time you pop between these two windows, which is highly annoying.

I guess it has something to do with the former toolbar not having any
text?

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 31, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.23, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-02-22 built on xo
Repository revision: c1712f55070d1fe861517d2c1a9fe53622f0e6a6
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no