Subject: bug#46757: closed (Re: bug#46757: Guix deploy doesn't seem to be respecting (build-locally? #f))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 01:23:02 +0000

Your bug report

#46757: Guix deploy doesn't seem to be respecting (build-locally? #f)

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
46757: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=46757
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#46757: Guix deploy doesn't seem to be respecting (build-locally? #f)
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: pkill9 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 21:22:29 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

pkill9 <[email-masked]> writes:

> With (build-locally? #f) set, it should build on the remote, but it
> starts building guix on the local machine. Maybe it should be doing
> that? I'm not sure.

I believe this is also fixed by Ludovic's
b19250eec6f92308f237a09a43e8e3e2355345b9 commit.

Thanks to Ludovic, and enjoy!

Maxim

Subject: Guix deploy doesn't seem to be respecting (build-locally? #f)
From: pkill9 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 18:04:50 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With (build-locally? #f) set, it should build on the remote, but it
starts building guix on the local machine. Maybe it should be doing
that? I'm not sure.