Subject: Fedora 33 from USB - "df" bug

From: Ray Holme <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 07:26:24 -0500

I have a system I just had to rebuild due to disk failure. :=[[[
I built a Fedora 33 release from the USB download and encountered a
couple problems (one reported to redhat), but this one is with "df" and
redhat does not cover that.

Anyway, after I have been logged in a while DF emits an extra error
line first before doing its normal job. If I re-login this goes away
only to come back in time. I normally just suspend my computer so re-
login only happens normally when I do a "dnf upgrade" and get a new OS.

This does NOT happen on the other system I have which was upgraded from
fedora32 to 33.

Here is the first few lines from df - I cut the rest - note the first.
Not a big issue, but annoying and confusing. Yes I am user 1000, of
course.

[ray@thoth ~]$ df
df: /run/user/1000/doc: Operation not permitted
Filesystem     1K-blocks     Used Available Use% Mounted on
devtmpfs         4007688        0   4007688   0% /dev
...