Subject: bug#46722: test-map-into fails

From: Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:02:14 +0100

Am Fr., 14. Jan. 2022 um 08:40 Uhr schrieb Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>:
>
> Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> >> By "in the meantime" I assume you mean something like "on the release
> >> branch", right (since the problem is supposedly fixed in `master`)?
> >
> > Yes
>
> Now done.
>

Thanks. In my case I also got flaky results for test-map-merge-empty,
test-map-into-hash-test, test-map-merge-with, and test-map-merge, as
well as the bindat tests (they already fail at
loading/byte-compilation time with (cl-no-applicable-method
bindat--type unpack (dest-ip ip) (src-ip ip) (dest-port uint 16)
(src-port uint 16))); any objection to marking them (or even all
affected tests) as unstable, too?