Subject: Re: bug#46722: test-map-into fails

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:26:58 +0100

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> It occurred for 8 builds in a row from
> https://hydra.nixos.org/build/159053152
> to
> https://hydra.nixos.org/build/159054038

Hm...  very odd:

Test test-map-into backtrace:
  signal(cl-no-applicable-method (map-into ((a . 1) (b . 2)) (hash-table :test equal)))
  cl-no-applicable-method(#s(cl--generic :name map-into :dispatches ((1 #s(cl--generic-generalizer :name cl--generic-eql-generalizer :priority 100 :ta
  apply(cl-no-applicable-method #s(cl--generic :name map-into :dispatches ((1 #s(cl--generic-generalizer :name cl--generic-eql-generalizer :priority 1
  #f(compiled-function (&rest args) #<bytecode -0xd5991ab961a5f21>)(((a . 1) (b . 2)) (hash-table :test equal))
  apply(#f(compiled-function (&rest args) #<bytecode -0xd5991ab961a5f21>) ((a . 1) (b . 2)) (hash-table :test equal) nil)
  map-into(((a . 1) (b . 2)) (hash-table :test equal))

Is there anything particular with the Emacs build on Hydra?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no