Subject: bug#46687: 28.0.50; Emacs freezes when disabling toolbar

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:51:36 +0000

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 09:00:51AM +0100, PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ wrote:
> 
> Trying to disable the toolbar from the menu or with M-x toolbar-mode
> results in freeze

Is it the toolbar or the menu bar? Your message on emacs devel said
menu bar.

Either way, I can't replicate this.

Does resizing the frame work OK?

> In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin17.7.0, NS appkit-1561.61 Version 10.13.6 (Build 17G14042))
>  of 2021-02-21 built on paag.local
> Repository revision: e6842038c9c48131503804b139872bd565a245d9
> Repository branch: master
> Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1561
> System Description:  Mac OS X 10.13.6

Is there anyone out there running on macOS 10.13 who can try
replicating this bug? I'm on 10.14 and it's fine.
-- 
Alan Third