Subject: bug#4665: Makefile.in patch: Add new Info's to INFO_FILES

From: Edward Trumbo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:11:51 -0400

Greetings,

The new Info file for EDE and EIEIO are not listed in Makefile.in's 
INFO_FILES variable, thus they aren't being built or installed.

Patch file is attached.

-- 

Ed Trumbo
[email-masked]

--- Makefile.in	2009-10-07 08:28:56.000000000 -0400
+++ Makefile.in.new	2009-10-07 08:35:38.000000000 -0400
@@ -139,12 +139,12 @@
 # since there are now many packages documented with the texinfo
 # system, it is inappropriate to imply that it is part of Emacs.
 infodir=@infodir@
-INFO_FILES=ada-mode auth autotype calc ccmode cl dbus dired-x ebrowse	\
-           ediff efaq eintr elisp emacs emacs-mime epa erc eshell eudc	\
-           flymake forms gnus idlwave info mairix-el message mh-e	\
-           newsticker nxml-mode org pcl-cvs pgg rcirc reftex remember	\
-           sasl sc ses sieve smtpmail speedbar tramp url vip viper	\
-           widget woman
+INFO_FILES=ada-mode auth autotype calc ccmode cl dbus dired-x ebrowse \
+           ede ediff eieio efaq eintr elisp emacs emacs-mime epa erc  \
+           eshell eudc flymake forms gnus idlwave info mairix-el      \
+           message mh-e newsticker nxml-mode org pcl-cvs pgg rcirc    \
+           reftex remember sasl sc ses sieve smtpmail speedbar tramp  \
+           url vip viper widget woman
 
 # Directory for local state files for all programs.
 localstatedir=@localstatedir@