Subject: bug#46649: 28.0.50; problem with gui emacs minibuffer when starting emacsclient in tty

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 00:18:24 +0100

- start a gui emacs
- in a separate tty, start emacsclient -nw
- go back to gui emacs, do m-x, or anything that affects the minibuffer
the minibuffer is empty, and messages buffer gets an error message:

face-attribute: Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size

emacs is now close to useless, since any operation using the
minibuffer is broken.

- go back to the terminal emacsclient, close it. gui emacs is now
  restored.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-02-12 built on tanaka.verona.se
Repository revision: d936d1d4fa8237d8f177e5d7b9eb042c02b534c5
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Fedora 32 (MATE-Compiz)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-imagemagick --with-nativecomp
 --with-json'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: sv_SE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-recent-headings-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shx-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  selectrum-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  zen-reward-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/straight/build/marginalia/marginalia hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/marginalia-20210216.1025/marginalia
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/straight/build/marginalia/marginalia-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/marginalia-20210216.1025/marginalia-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/straight/build/selectrum/selectrum-helm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/selectrum-20210216.1514/selectrum-helm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/straight/build/selectrum/selectrum-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/selectrum-20210216.1514/selectrum-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/straight/build/selectrum/selectrum hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/selectrum-20210216.1514/selectrum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-refile hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-table hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-w3m hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-org hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-man hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-md hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-html hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-plot hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-lint hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-tempo hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-indent hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-clock hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-habit hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-attach-git hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-colview hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-capture hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-feed hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-timer hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-attach hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-id hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-goto hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-archive hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-element hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-C hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-src hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-list hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-macs hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-keys hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-num hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-num
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-gnus hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-macro hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-eww hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-faces hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-duration hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-compat hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-entities hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-bibtex hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-rmail hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-docview hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-eshell hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-info hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-mhe hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-vala hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-stan hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-sed hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-python hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-irc hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-R hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-table hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-bbdb hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-shell hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-processing hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-org hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-lua hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-eshell hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-J hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-java hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-hledger hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-js hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-forth hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ebnf hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-groovy hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-io hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-core hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-abc hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-css hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-coq hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-version hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-install hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail org-id org-recent-headings frecency a
semantic/edit semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/make semantic/decorate/include semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/dep semantic/bovine/make-by semantic/bovine
make-mode find-dired ivy-yasnippet whitespace hippie-exp term/xterm
xterm pcmpl-linux shortdoc help-fns sudo-edit url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth rfc2104 tramp-cmds tramp-cache tramp-sh woman man pcmpl-gnu
pcmpl-rpm conf-mode generic pcmpl-unix dired-aux gnus-dired two-column
cal-move tabify org-datetree org-capture org-clock char-fold mule-util
embark-consult embark ffap ido misearch multi-isearch gnus-cite smiley
shr-color mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
org-ql-search org-ql-view transient ov diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
org-super-agenda ht cus-edit cus-start cus-load vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git
diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher
org-eldoc quail ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar dframe
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m origami origami-parsers gnus-topic hl-line nndraft nnmh
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig utf-7 nnfolder gnus-cache
epa-file gnutls consult-flymake consult-compile network-stream nsm nntp
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb init helm-mode helm-files filenotify
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib
which-key spray wgrep memory-usage desktop frameset keyfreq kurecolor
ob-gnuplot ob-plantuml ob-dot general org-ql peg ts org-habit org-agenda
org-refile org-element avl-tree generator zygospore windmove winner
ace-window avy tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ls-lisp restclient nginx-mode yaml-mode dockerfile-mode
sh-script smie executable geiser hy-mode hy-jedhy hy-shell hy-font-lock
hy-base dash-functional autodisass-java-bytecode ad-javap-mode meghanada
which-func smartparens-config smartparens-rst smartparens-markdown
smartparens-org smartparens-text smartparens-c smartparens
highlight-parentheses semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag cedet
company-quickhelp pos-tip company shx flycheck-bashate bash-completion
shell flycheck ob-cypher n4js cypher-mode cmake-mode rst
use-package-ensure-system-package use-package use-package-delight
use-package-diminish system-packages embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads marginalia marginalia-autoloads consult-autoloads
consult-icomplete icomplete flymake-proc flymake consult-selectrum
consult recentf tree-widget imenu bookmark autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt
selectrum-prescient prescient selectrum-prescient-autoloads
prescient-autoloads selectrum minibuf-eldef crm selectrum-autoloads
ivy-hydra hydra lv counsel-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs all-the-icons-ivy counsel xdg swiper ivy delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir async printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs
ps-def lpr gnus-alias nnmairix nnml gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnoo nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils sort mm-util mail-prsvr bbdb bbdb-site
timezone erc-match erc-ezbounce erc-hl-nicks erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp wid-edit erc-goodies erc erc-backend iso8601 thingatpt pp
erc-loaddefs pastebin secrets dbus face-remap xml diredfl dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs popup sauron cl boxquote rect generic-x cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons dash disp-table spacemacs-dark-theme
spacemacs-common use-package-ensure server highlight-indent-guides comp
comp-cstr warnings rx color ada-mode align ada-skel wisi-skel skeleton
ada-process wisi-process-parse ada-indent-user-options ada-core wisi-prj
wisi xref wisi-fringe wisi-parse-common semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local uniquify-files project find-file compile text-property-search
use-package-bind-key bind-key yasnippet-snippets yasnippet edmacro
kmacro fsdired-autoloads outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs noutline outline
use-package-core flyspell ispell straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
straight finder-inf easy-mmode advice info package easymenu browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 5499569 3090440)
 (symbols 48 69592 533)
 (strings 32 1223254 551682)
 (string-bytes 1 105064923)
 (vectors 16 157048)
 (vector-slots 8 3764195 2447187)
 (floats 8 2044 9556)
 (intervals 56 295222 75306)
 (buffers 984 110))
-- 
Joakim Verona
[email-masked]