Subject: bug#46568: 27.1; TRAMP: wrong-argument-type processp: nil on find-file

From: David Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:28:22 -0600

I am getting the above error when doing a find-file in a vterm buffer
with a remote shell. I have not changed anything recently in my config
and I don't think the remote host has changed, but can't be sure since I
don't control it.

I have also seen a message about TRAMP not finding the command to check
file existance.

I have tried both 26.2 and 27.1 with no change in behavior.  Previously
I had ivy/counsel enabled but even after disabling it the error still
occurs.

Here's a (sanitized) TRAMP debug log:

  backtrace()
  tramp-signal-hook-function(wrong-type-argument ("processp nil"))
  signal(wrong-type-argument ("processp nil"))
  tramp-maybe-open-connection((tramp-file-name #("ssh" 0 3 (tramp-default t)) "user" nil "host" nil "/path/user/src/project/README.md" nil))
  tramp-send-command((tramp-file-name #("ssh" 0 3 (tramp-default t)) "user" nil "host" nil "/path/user/src/project/README.md" nil) "test 0 2>/dev/null; echo tramp_exit_status $?")
  tramp-send-command-and-check((tramp-file-name #("ssh" 0 3 (tramp-default t)) "user" nil "host" nil "/path/user/src/project/README.md" nil) "test 0")
  tramp-get-test-command((tramp-file-name #("ssh" 0 3 (tramp-default t)) "user" nil "host" nil "/path/user/src/project/README.md" nil))
  tramp-run-test("-d" #("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)))
  tramp-sh-handle-file-directory-p(#("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)))
  apply(tramp-sh-handle-file-directory-p #("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)))
  tramp-sh-file-name-handler(file-directory-p #("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)))
  apply(tramp-sh-file-name-handler file-directory-p #("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)))
  tramp-file-name-handler(file-directory-p #("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)))
  file-directory-p(#("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)))
  find-file-noselect(#("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)) nil nil t)
  find-file(#("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)) t)
  funcall-interactively(find-file #("/ssh:user@host:/path/user/src/project/RE..." 1 4 (tramp-default t)) t)
  call-interactively(find-file nil nil)
  command-execute(find-file)

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H114))
 of 2021-02-12 built on C02XW07RJGH6
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.7

Recent messages:
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Making completion list...
Quit
Gnus not running; using plain Message mode
Tramp: Opening connection for user@host using ssh...
Tramp: Sending command ‘exec ssh -l user  -o ControlMaster=auto -o ControlPath='tramp.%C' -o ControlPersist=no -e none host’
Tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell...done
Tramp: Found remote shell prompt on ‘host’
Tramp: Opening connection for user@host using ssh...failed
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
tramp-signal-hook-function: Wrong type argument: "processp nil"
Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1 --with-xml2 --with-gnutls
 --without-dbus --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
RSVG IMAGEMAGICK GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-indent-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/remote-emacsclient/remote-emacsclient hides /Users/user/lib/dotfiles/emacs/lisp/remote-emacsclient
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/boxquote/boxquote hides /Users/user/lib/dotfiles/emacs/lisp/boxquote
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-core-utils hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-core-utils
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-faces hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-faces
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-themes hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-themes
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-icons hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-icons
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-rendering hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-rendering
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-dom hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-dom
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-mode hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-mode
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-visuals hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-visuals
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-interface hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-interface
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-bookmarks hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-bookmarks
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-compatibility hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-compatibility
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-customization hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-customization
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-macros hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-macros
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-persistence hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-persistence
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-extensions hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-extensions
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-workspaces hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-workspaces
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-mouse-interface
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-follow-mode hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-follow-mode
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-tags hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-tags
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/treemacs/treemacs-async hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190902.1014/treemacs-async
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/ht/ht hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20190830.910/ht
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/ht/ht-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20190830.910/ht-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/hydra/hydra-examples hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20190821.939/hydra-examples
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/hydra/hydra-ox hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20190821.939/hydra-ox
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/hydra/hydra hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20190821.939/hydra
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/hydra/hydra-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20190821.939/hydra-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/lv/lv-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20190821.947/lv-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/lv/lv hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20190821.947/lv
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/pfuture/pfuture hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20190505.1006/pfuture
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/pfuture/pfuture-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20190505.1006/pfuture-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/ace-window/ace-window-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-window-20190708.933/ace-window-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/ace-window/ace-window hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-window-20190708.933/ace-window
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/avy/avy-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/avy-20190828.951/avy-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/avy/avy hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/avy-20190828.951/avy
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20190109.906/f
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20190109.906/f-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190814.2006/dash
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash-autoloads hides /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190814.2006/dash-autoloads
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/password-store/password-store hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pass/password-store
/Users/user/lib/dotfiles/emacs/lisp/completion hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/completion
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/auth-source-pass/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/auth-source-pass
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/ntlm/ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-lib/cl-lib hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Users/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/nadvice/nadvice hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/nadvice
/Users/user/lib/dotfiles/emacs/lisp/terminal hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/obsolete/terminal

Features:
(shadow sort mailalias bbdb-message mail-extr gnus-msg emacsbug crux
cursor-sensor misearch multi-isearch anzu org-duration tramp-cmds
help-fns cl-print tramp-cache emojify view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-eldoc
org-indent vterm-toggle multi-vterm projectile vterm vterm-module
mm-archive network-stream url-cache delsel hober2-theme llvm-mode
tablegen-mode time so-long quite quite-autoloads remote-emacsclient
remote-emacsclient-autoloads buttercup buttercup-autoloads
buttercup-compat cask-package-toolset cask-package-toolset-autoloads
commander-autoloads cask-mode cask-mode-autoloads cask cask-bootstrap
ansi shut-up git commander cask-autoloads ansi-autoloads
package-build-autoloads package-recipe-mode package-build-badges
package-build package-recipe shut-up-autoloads slime-autoloads
inferior-slime slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-autodoc
slime-editing-commands slime-repl elp slime-parse ert ewoc debug
backtrace slime gud hyperspec macrostep-autoloads cmacexp macrostep
excorporate-diary excorporate-autoloads appt excorporate
excorporate-calendar fsm url-http-ntlm url-http-ntlm-autoloads ntlm
ntlm-autoloads hmac-md5 hex-util md4 soap-client-autoloads fsm-autoloads
texinfo toolbar-x prv-emacs reporter desktop frameset context plain-tex
tex-buf latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style
tex auctex-autoloads tex-site ts ts-autoloads org-super-agenda
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-alert org-alert-autoloads org-jira
org-jira-autoloads org-jira-sdk jiralib soap-client rng-xsd xsd-regexp
gnus-desktop-notify gnus-desktop-notify-autoloads epa-file slack
slack-autoloads slack-company slack-oauth2 slack-unread slack-websocket
slack-dialog-edit-element-buffer slack-search-result-buffer
slack-thread-message-compose-buffer slack-file-info-buffer
slack-file-list-buffer slack-all-threads-buffer slack-user-message
slack-thread-event slack-room-event slack-star-event
slack-reaction-event slack-reply-event slack-message-event
slack-stars-buffer slack-typing slack-authorize slack-star slack-search
oauth2 slack-dialog-buffer slack-dialog slack-message-buffer
slack-modeline slack-mrkdwn slack-user-profile-buffer
slack-pinned-items-buffer slack-pinned-item slack-thread-message-buffer
slack-room-buffer slack-bot-message slack-reminder
slack-message-share-buffer slack-message-edit-buffer
slack-room-message-compose-buffer slack-message-compose-buffer
slack-message-editor slack-message-sender slack-action
slack-slash-commands slack-event slack-message-notification
slack-message-formatter slack-attachment slack-selectable
slack-usergroup slack-message-reaction slack-file slack-thread slack-im
slack-channel slack-group slack-conversations slack-buffer slack-room
slack-counts slack-message slack-block slack-reaction slack-user
slack-bot slack-dnd-status eieio-compat slack-emoji slack-image
slack-request slack-log slack-team slack-team-ws request slack-util
websocket emojify-autoloads apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
circe-autoloads circe lui-irc-colors irc make-tls-process tls gnutls lcs
lui-format lui tracking shorten circe-compat oauth2-autoloads plstore
request-autoloads websocket-autoloads bindat alert alert-autoloads log4e
notifications dbus gntp log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads ox-slack
ox-slack-autoloads ox-gfm ox-gfm-autoloads ox-md org-autoloads org-habit
ol-notmuch org-protocol org-plus-contrib-autoloads dabbrev org-clock
tempo ox-odt ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-capture org-agenda ol-bibtex org-attach org-id nnir esh-mode
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif bibtex ob-octave ebnf2ps ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr ob-clojure calc-store calc-trail calc-ext
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs rainbow-delimiters rainbow-mode
smtpmail-multi smtpmail-multi-autoloads exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads vlf-setup vlf-autoloads vlf vlf-base
vlf-tune flyspell rainbow-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
paredit paredit-autoloads etags-select etags-select-autoloads cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align all-the-icons
all-the-icons-autoloads all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons memoize memoize-autoloads rmsbolt rmsbolt-autoloads
rmsbolt-split rmsbolt-java disass boxquote boxquote-autoloads rect
auth-source-pass auth-source-pass-autoloads pass pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store password-store-autoloads
cmake-font-lock-autoloads cmake-mode cmake-mode-autoloads ldap
tramp-term tramp-term-autoloads treemacs-magit treemacs-magit-autoloads
git-rebase ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util magit-bookmark magit-autoloads magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode transient git-commit transient-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor async-bytecomp magit-git magit-section
magit-utils which-func vc-git ido log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor-autoloads eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util async-autoloads smtpmail
dired-aux async treemacs-icons-dired treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads
treemacs treemacs-autoloads treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions
treemacs-persistence treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tag-follow-mode
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags treemacs-faces filenotify
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async treemacs-icons
bookmark treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-themes pulse treemacs-core-utils
treemacs-macros treemacs-customization pfuture ht ht-autoloads
hydra-autoloads hydra lv lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads inline
volatile-highlights volatile-highlights-autoloads ace-window
ace-window-autoloads avy avy-autoloads undo-tree undo-tree-autoloads
diff which-key which-key-autoloads imenu-anywhere-autoloads imenu
zop-to-char-autoloads hl-todo hl-todo-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads
markup-faces markup-faces-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
move-text-autoloads easy-kill easy-kill-autoloads org-element org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table org-keys
org-loaddefs ol org-compat avl-tree anzu-autoloads elisp-slime-nav
elisp-slime-nav-autoloads etags fileloop generator xref project
expand-region-autoloads org-macs cap-words superword subword ruby-mode
smie python rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln
nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok html-mode-expansions sgml-mode
cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom pt pt-autoloads ag ag-autoloads vc-svn
crux-autoloads seq-autoloads ielm pp dired-x windmove recentf
tree-widget savehist saveplace elec-pair paren notmuch notmuch-autoloads
hl-line notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar
notmuch-hello notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-address
notmuch-tag notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-company notmuch-lib
notmuch-compat notmuch-parser vterm-toggle-autoloads tramp-sh
multi-vterm-autoloads projectile-autoloads skeleton ibuf-macs find-dired
grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs pkg-info-autoloads url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm find-func epl epl-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads
warnings vterm-autoloads face-remap color eterm-256color
eterm-256color-autoloads f term disp-table ehelp xterm-color f-autoloads
dash s dash-autoloads s-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads gnus-demon nntp
gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg
xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-win gnus-int gnus-range
bbdb-autoloads supercite regi rmailsum advice mh-e mh-compat mh-buffers
mh-loaddefs sendmail message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader ispell gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr bbdb-mua diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
eudcb-bbdb eudc cus-edit cus-start cus-load eudc-vars wid-edit edmacro
kmacro tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec whitespace finder-inf server use-package-autoloads
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core derived
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info easy-mmode pcase rx compile
comint ansi-color ring checkdoc thingatpt autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt
cl-extra help-mode straight cl package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 15652236 1124203)
 (symbols 48 94076 138)
 (strings 32 364828 138891)
 (string-bytes 1 10293288)
 (vectors 16 155782)
 (vector-slots 8 9995056 249604)
 (floats 8 2091 692)
 (intervals 56 10483646 142948)
 (buffers 1000 52))