Subject: bug#4656:

From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:40:32 -0400

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> The only remaining issue is the test/cedet/tests/ directory.
>
> EML says:
>
>     Many of the test files are just scratch files where I put random
>     code snippets for manual testing.
>
>     All the test files in semantic/tests that are part of the
>     automated suite are referred to in semantic/semantic-ia-utest.el,
>     semantic-lex-spp.el, and semantic-utest-c.el.

I have removed some of the files for which provenance is uncertain.  For
those clearly written by Eric (after checking the CEDET CVS logs), I
have added a copyright header.

There are now only three files that do not have a copyright header:

  testfriends.cpp
  testnsp.cpp
  testsppcomplete.c

These are all very short snippets, and I do not think we need to worry
about these.  Adding a copyright header would double the length of each
of these files.

In any case, the test/ directory is not distributed with the tarball, so
I would not consider this bug a blocker for the 23.2 release.