Subject: bug#4656: some cedet copyright issues

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 14:48:22 -0400

Severity: serious

(This is "serious" only in the sense that it is the kind of thing that
should be sorted out before a release.)

Some CEDET copyright issues:

cedet/semantic/grammar.el:

semantic-grammar-header-template says "this file is not part of GNU
Emacs", and uses GPLv2. I don't know what this is used for, so I don't
know whether it is appropriate to change either or both of these.
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-09/msg00843.html)

etc/srecode/default.srt:

This also still uses GPLv2 in its template COPYRIGHT. Again, I don't
know what it is for.

test/cedet:

Many of the files in here have no author, copyright, or license
information.

ede-tests.el
srecode-tests.el

and lots of the files in tests/ (many may not be copyrightable, but we
usually at least have a README).