Subject: Re: bug#46554: 27.1; 180 degree rotated image is displayed in slightly different position

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 14:06:40 +0100

[email-masked] writes:

> THe form below displays same image with different :rotation.
> The third image is rotated by 180 degree and is displayed in slightly
> different position. There is one pixel gap on the top and left edges of
> the image.
>
> (let ((buf (generate-new-buffer "tmp"))
>       (svg "<svg width=\"50\" height=\"50\"
>  version=\"1.1\" xmlns=\"http://www.w3.org/2000/svg\">
> <rect x=\"0.5\" y=\"0.5\" width=\"49\" height=\"49\"

[...]

> System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.1909.18363.1379)

I'm unable to reproduce this on Debian bullseye, so perhaps it's a
Windows-specific problem?  My guess it that it's system-dependent where
the OS sets the midpoint when rotating?  The image here is 49 pixels
high, though, so the midpoint should be unambiguous, but...

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no