Subject: [bug#46536] Fix build of materialdecoration.

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:07:47 +0100

Hi Raghav,

> * gnu/packages/cmake.scm (cmake-shared) [git-version]: Update to
> 1.1.0-32.
The git-version field doesn't actually change.  You could annotate
[commit] and [revision] separately, but it usually makes sense to just
say "update to <commit hash>".

* gnu/packages/qt.scm (materialdecoration) [git-version]: Update to
> 1.1.0-9.
Same here.

> [arguments]<#:phases>['remove-3rdparty]: New phase.
Should that be a snippet instead?

> <#:phases>['remove-3rdparty]: New phase.
As above.

> [arguments]<#:configure-flags>[-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS]: New flag.
That's a bit too much nesting.
"[arguments]<#:configure-flags: Add -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS"
is probably a better choice.

Otherwise LGTM.

Regards,
Leo