Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Add Agate Gemini server.

From: Alexandru-Sergiu Marton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 20:51:04 +0200

Hi,

These patches add the package for the Agate server for the Gemini protocol as
well as a service and a little documentation in the manual regarding the
configuration of the service.

Alexandru-Sergiu Marton (6):
  gnu: Add rust-rustls-0.19.
  gnu: rust-tokio-macros-1: Update to 1.1.0.
  gnu: rust-tokio-1: Update to 1.2.0.
  gnu: Add rust-tokio-rustls-0.22.
  gnu: Add agate.
  services: Add agate web service.

 doc/guix.texi              |  89 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm |  83 ++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm |  38 +++++++++++++
 gnu/services/web.scm       | 112 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 304 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.0