Subject: bug#46468: 28.0.50; difficult to find undisplayable characters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:06:21 +0100

I quite often wind of with characters that are not compatible with
utf-8, and its difficult to fix the problems. I would like to request a
function to make this easier.

scenario is like follows:

- A large utf-8 org buffer, with lots of utf-8 encoded swedish
  characters.

- randomly insert evil encodings by mistake, perhaps by copy pasting
  from windows system into a remote emacs running on a linux machine

- the file is now corrupted, but its not obvious yet

- load the file later, now emacs decides that the file is not encodable
  by utf8, and uses nil encoding, so now the entire file looks like
  misery.

Now, to fix this I have to find each character that is not encodable by
utf8 and replace it, like  \345 with å.

This is so far difficult, I simple scan the file ocularily now.

I tried this:

(defun search-non-displayable ()
  (interactive)
  (require 'descr-text) ;; for `describe-char-display'
  (save-excursion
    (goto-char (point-min))
    (let ((done nil))
      (while (or (not (eobp)))
        (if (or (eolp)
                (looking-at "\t")
                (describe-char-display (point) (char-after)))
            (forward-char)
          ;;(delete-char 1)
          (setq done t)
          )))))

but its too slow.

I would like to find a faster method.

/Joakim

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-02-12 built on tanaka.verona.se
Repository revision: d936d1d4fa8237d8f177e5d7b9eb042c02b534c5
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Fedora 32 (MATE-Compiz)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-imagemagick --with-nativecomp
 --with-json'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: sv_SE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shx-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  zen-reward-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-refile hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-table hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-w3m hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-org hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-man hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-md hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-html hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-plot hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-lint hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-tempo hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-indent hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-clock hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-habit hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-attach-git hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-colview hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-capture hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-feed hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-timer hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-attach hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-id hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-goto hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-archive hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-element hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-C hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-src hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-list hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-macs hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-keys hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-num hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-num
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-gnus hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-macro hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-eww hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-faces hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-duration hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-compat hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-entities hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-bibtex hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-rmail hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-docview hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-eshell hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-info hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-mhe hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-vala hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-stan hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-sed hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-python hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-irc hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-R hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-table hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ol-bbdb hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-shell hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-processing hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-org hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-lua hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-eshell hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-J hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-java hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-hledger hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-js hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-forth hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ebnf hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-groovy hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-io hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-core hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-abc hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-css hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/ob-coq hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-version hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210208/org-install hides /home/joakim/build/emacs2018/emacsprod/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite mail-extr emacsbug sendmail ido dired-aux gnus-dired
ffap org-ql-search org-ql-view transient ov crm org-ql peg tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode mm-archive url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth
bookmark help-fns cl-print debug backtrace cus-start cus-load misearch
multi-isearch org-clock diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
org-super-agenda ts ht vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher org-eldoc quail
org-element avl-tree ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar dframe
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m origami origami-parsers gnus-topic hl-line utf-7 nndraft nnmh
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache straight-x epa-file
gnutls network-stream nsm nntp company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb init helm-mode helm-files filenotify helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib
which-key spray wgrep memory-usage recentf tree-widget desktop frameset
org-habit org-agenda org-refile keyfreq kurecolor ob-gnuplot ob-plantuml
ob-dot general zygospore windmove winner ace-window avy tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
restclient nginx-mode yaml-mode dockerfile-mode sh-script smie
executable geiser hy-mode hy-jedhy hy-shell hy-font-lock hy-base
dash-functional autodisass-java-bytecode ad-javap-mode meghanada
which-func imenu smartparens-config smartparens-rst smartparens-markdown
smartparens-org smartparens-text smartparens-c smartparens
highlight-parentheses semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag cedet
company-quickhelp pos-tip company shx flycheck-bashate bash-completion
shell flycheck ob-cypher n4js cypher-mode cmake-mode rst
use-package-ensure-system-package use-package use-package-delight
use-package-diminish system-packages ivy-hydra hydra lv
counsel-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
all-the-icons-ivy counsel xdg swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir async printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr gnus-alias
nnmairix nnml gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnoo
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils sort mm-util mail-prsvr bbdb bbdb-site timezone erc-match
erc-ezbounce erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend iso8601 pp erc-loaddefs pastebin secrets
dbus face-remap xml diredfl dired-x dired dired-loaddefs popup sauron cl
boxquote rect generic-x cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
f s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dash
disp-table spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common use-package-ensure
server ada-mode align ada-skel wisi-skel skeleton ada-process
wisi-process-parse ada-indent-user-options ada-core wisi-prj wisi xref
wisi-fringe wisi-parse-common semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
uniquify-files project find-file use-package-bind-key bind-key
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet edmacro kmacro fsdired-autoloads outshine
outshine-org-cmds outorg org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs noutline outline
use-package-core flyspell ispell straight-autoloads compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color ring straight autoload radix-tree
easy-mmode checkdoc lisp-mnt thingatpt finder-inf advice info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
url-vars comp comp-cstr warnings subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs cl-extra
help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face pcase macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2070561 1429145)
 (symbols 48 64688 104)
 (strings 32 358812 266613)
 (string-bytes 1 13193274)
 (vectors 16 131486)
 (vector-slots 8 2988920 2213087)
 (floats 8 2407 8672)
 (intervals 56 32989 32466)
 (buffers 984 71))
-- 
Joakim Verona
[email-masked]