Subject: bug#46439: 26.1; command “break” within gdb afterwards run “list 1” infinitely

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre François Garreau)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 17:43:24 +0100

If I run M-x gdb and then within the GUD prompt type “b main:1” for
instance (but it’ll be the same for any “break” command), it will print
the classical “Breakpoint 1 at 0xXXXX: file file.c, line N.”, then will
run “l 1” repeatedly while feeling the buffer with thousands of lines of
the first ten lines of source file.  I don’t know why’s that, nor how to
investigate.  I use the Debian GNU/Linux version.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2021-01-31, modified by Debian built on x86-csail-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
No previous history command
The program is not being run.
Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off.
error in process filter: gdb-input: Process gud-commissaire-priseur not running
error in process filter: Process gud-commissaire-priseur not running
Quit
Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off. [2 times]
Command: -exec-interrupt [3 times]
Mark set
Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off. [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-9Yet8u/emacs-26.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/*l

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/verbiste-0.7/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcite/xcite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xcite-1.60/xcite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-popup-menu-0.2.1/ace-popup-menu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-popup-menu-0.2.1/ace-popup-menu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-popup-menu-0.2.1/ace-popup-menu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-popup-menu-0.2.1/ace-popup-menu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-popup-menu-0.2.1/ace-popup-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-popup-menu-0.2.1/ace-popup-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.9.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.9.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.9.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.9.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.9.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.9.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/aggressive-indent-1.9.0/aggressive-indent-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/aggressive-indent-1.9.0/aggressive-indent-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/aggressive-indent-1.9.0/aggressive-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/aggressive-indent-1.9.0/aggressive-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/aggressive-indent-1.9.0/aggressive-indent-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/aggressive-indent-1.9.0/aggressive-indent-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apiwrap-0.5/apiwrap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apiwrap-0.5/apiwrap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apiwrap-0.5/apiwrap-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apiwrap-0.5/apiwrap-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apiwrap-0.5/apiwrap-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apiwrap-0.5/apiwrap-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.4.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.4.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.4.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.4.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.4.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.4.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/beginend-2.0.0/beginend-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/beginend-2.0.0/beginend-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/beginend-2.0.0/beginend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/beginend-2.0.0/beginend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/beginend-2.0.0/beginend-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/beginend-2.0.0/beginend-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4/bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-map-1.1.1/bind-map-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-map-1.1.1/bind-map-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-map-1.1.1/bind-map-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-map-1.1.1/bind-map-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-map-1.1.1/bind-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-map-1.1.1/bind-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lcs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lcs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/make-tls-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/make-tls-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-display-images hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-display-images
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-chanop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-chanop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-lagmon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-lagmon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/shorten hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/shorten
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-track-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-track-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-new-day-notifier hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-new-day-notifier
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/tracking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/tracking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-irc-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-irc-colors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-color-nicks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-color-nicks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-autopaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-autopaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.10.0/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.10.0/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.10.0/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.10.0/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.10.0/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.10.0/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clues-theme-1.0.1/clues-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/concurrent-0.5.1/concurrent-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/concurrent-0.5.1/concurrent-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/concurrent-0.5.1/concurrent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/concurrent-0.5.1/concurrent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/concurrent-0.5.1/concurrent-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/concurrent-0.5.1/concurrent-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cycle-quotes-0.1/cycle-quotes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cycle-quotes-0.1/cycle-quotes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cycle-quotes-0.1/cycle-quotes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cycle-quotes-0.1/cycle-quotes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cycle-quotes-0.1/cycle-quotes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cycle-quotes-0.1/cycle-quotes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/db-0.0.6/db-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/db-0.0.6/db-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/db-0.0.6/db-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/db-0.0.6/db-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/db-0.0.6/db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/db-0.0.6/db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deferred-0.5.1/deferred hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deferred-0.5.1/deferred
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-du-0.5.1/dired-du-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-du-0.5.1/dired-du-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-du-0.5.1/dired-du hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-du-0.5.1/dired-du
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-du-0.5.1/dired-du-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-du-0.5.1/dired-du-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-quick-sort-0.1/dired-quick-sort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-quick-sort-0.1/dired-quick-sort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-quick-sort-0.1/dired-quick-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-quick-sort-0.1/dired-quick-sort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-quick-sort-0.1/dired-quick-sort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-quick-sort-0.1/dired-quick-sort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-rsync-0.4/dired-rsync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-rsync-0.4/dired-rsync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-rsync-0.4/dired-rsync-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-rsync-0.4/dired-rsync-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-rsync-0.4/dired-rsync-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-rsync-0.4/dired-rsync-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ediprolog-1.2/ediprolog-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ediprolog-1.2/ediprolog-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ediprolog-1.2/ediprolog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ediprolog-1.2/ediprolog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ediprolog-1.2/ediprolog-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ediprolog-1.2/ediprolog-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/el-x-0.3.1/el-x-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/el-x-0.3.1/el-x-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/el-x-0.3.1/subr-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/el-x-0.3.1/subr-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/el-x-0.3.1/el-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/el-x-0.3.1/el-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/el-x-0.3.1/el-x-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/el-x-0.3.1/el-x-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/el-x-0.3.1/dflet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/el-x-0.3.1/dflet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.1.0/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-refs-1.3/elisp-refs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-refs-1.3/elisp-refs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-refs-1.3/elisp-refs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-refs-1.3/elisp-refs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-refs-1.3/elisp-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-refs-1.3/elisp-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-slime-nav-0.9/elisp-slime-nav-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-slime-nav-0.9/elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-slime-nav-0.9/elisp-slime-nav hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-slime-nav-0.9/elisp-slime-nav
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-slime-nav-0.9/elisp-slime-nav-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-slime-nav-0.9/elisp-slime-nav-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-django hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-django
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-refactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-refactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/engine-mode-2.0.0/engine-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/engine-mode-2.0.0/engine-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/engine-mode-2.0.0/engine-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/engine-mode-2.0.0/engine-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/engine-mode-2.0.0/engine-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/engine-mode-2.0.0/engine-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-git-prompt-0.1.2/eshell-git-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-git-prompt-0.1.2/eshell-git-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-git-prompt-0.1.2/eshell-git-prompt-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-git-prompt-0.1.2/eshell-git-prompt-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-git-prompt-0.1.2/eshell-git-prompt-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-git-prompt-0.1.2/eshell-git-prompt-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-prompt-extras-0.96/eshell-prompt-extras-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-prompt-extras-0.96/eshell-prompt-extras-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-prompt-extras-0.96/eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-prompt-extras-0.96/eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-prompt-extras-0.96/eshell-prompt-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-prompt-extras-0.96/eshell-prompt-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-up-0.0.3/eshell-up-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-up-0.0.3/eshell-up-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-up-0.0.3/eshell-up hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-up-0.0.3/eshell-up
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-up-0.0.3/eshell-up-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-up-0.0.3/eshell-up-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.4/esxml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.4/esxml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.4/esxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.4/esxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.4/esxml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.4/esxml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.4/esxml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.4/esxml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-jumps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-jumps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-maps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-maps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-ex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-ex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-states hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-states
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-digraphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-digraphs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-command-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-command-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-repeat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-repeat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.2.12/evil-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.2.12/evil-integration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-paredit-0.0.2/evil-paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-paredit-0.0.2/evil-paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-paredit-0.0.2/evil-paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-paredit-0.0.2/evil-paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-paredit-0.0.2/evil-paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-paredit-0.0.2/evil-paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fill-column-indicator-1.90/fill-column-indicator-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fill-column-indicator-1.90/fill-column-indicator-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fill-column-indicator-1.90/fill-column-indicator-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fill-column-indicator-1.90/fill-column-indicator-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fill-column-indicator-1.90/fill-column-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fill-column-indicator-1.90/fill-column-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck-buttercup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck-buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck-ert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck-ert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-2.6.1/fountain-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-2.6.1/fountain-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-2.6.1/fountain-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-2.6.1/fountain-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-2.6.1/fountain-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-2.6.1/fountain-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub+-0.3/ghub+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub+-0.3/ghub+
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub+-0.3/ghub+-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub+-0.3/ghub+-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub+-0.3/ghub+-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub+-0.3/ghub+-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-annex-1.1/git-annex-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-annex-1.1/git-annex-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-annex-1.1/git-annex-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-annex-1.1/git-annex-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-annex-1.1/git-annex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-annex-1.1/git-annex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-messenger-0.18/git-messenger-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-messenger-0.18/git-messenger-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-messenger-0.18/git-messenger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-messenger-0.18/git-messenger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-messenger-0.18/git-messenger-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-messenger-0.18/git-messenger-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.2.8/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.2.8/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.2.8/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.2.8/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.2.8/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.2.8/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-timemachine-4.8/git-timemachine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-timemachine-4.8/git-timemachine
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-timemachine-4.8/git-timemachine-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-timemachine-4.8/git-timemachine-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-timemachine-4.8/git-timemachine-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-timemachine-4.8/git-timemachine-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.2.8/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.2.8/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.2.8/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.2.8/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.2.8/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.2.8/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.2.8/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.2.8/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.2.8/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.2.8/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.2.8/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.2.8/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.2.8/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.2.8/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.2.8/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.2.8/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.2.8/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.2.8/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.6/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.6/goto-chg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.6/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.6/goto-chg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.6/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.6/goto-chg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helpful-0.15/helpful-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helpful-0.15/helpful-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helpful-0.15/helpful-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helpful-0.15/helpful-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helpful-0.15/helpful hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helpful-0.15/helpful
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-numbers-0.2.3/highlight-numbers-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-numbers-0.2.3/highlight-numbers-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-numbers-0.2.3/highlight-numbers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-numbers-0.2.3/highlight-numbers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-numbers-0.2.3/highlight-numbers-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-numbers-0.2.3/highlight-numbers-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/illusion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/illusion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-menu-ja hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-menu-ja
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-menu-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-menu-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/action-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/action-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/riffle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/riffle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/gfunc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/gfunc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-mkmenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-mkmenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-backend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-date hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-date
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-reminder hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-reminder
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/honest-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/honest-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/cheat-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/cheat-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-lang-ja hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-lang-ja
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/howm-1.4.4/howm-lang-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/howm-1.4.4/howm-lang-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.2/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.2/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.2/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.2/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.2/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.2/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.14.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.14.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ido-vertical-mode-0.1.6/ido-vertical-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ido-vertical-mode-0.1.6/ido-vertical-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ido-vertical-mode-0.1.6/ido-vertical-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ido-vertical-mode-0.1.6/ido-vertical-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ido-vertical-mode-0.1.6/ido-vertical-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ido-vertical-mode-0.1.6/ido-vertical-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit-rect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit-rect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/iedit-0.9.9.9/iedit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.8/imenu-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.8/imenu-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.8/imenu-list-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.8/imenu-list-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.8/imenu-list-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.8/imenu-list-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-overlay hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-overlay
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/colir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/colir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/ivy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/ivy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-tmux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-tmux
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ping hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ping
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-libnotify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-libnotify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-coloring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-coloring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/hexrgb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-console hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-console
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-rtt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-rtt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/srv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/key-chord-0.6/key-chord hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/key-chord-0.6/key-chord
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/key-chord-0.6/key-chord-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/key-chord-0.6/key-chord-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/key-chord-0.6/key-chord-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/key-chord-0.6/key-chord-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kv-0.0.19/kv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kv-0.0.19/kv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kv-0.0.19/kv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kv-0.0.19/kv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kv-0.0.19/kv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kv-0.0.19/kv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/loop-1.3/loop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/loop-1.3/loop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/loop-1.3/loop-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/loop-1.3/loop-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/loop-1.3/loop-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/loop-1.3/loop-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-haskell-1.0/lsp-haskell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-haskell-1.0/lsp-haskell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-haskell-1.0/lsp-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-haskell-1.0/lsp-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-haskell-1.0/lsp-haskell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-haskell-1.0/lsp-haskell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp-clients hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp-clients
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-6.0/lsp-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-peek hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-peek
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-flycheck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-flycheck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-sideline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-sideline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-ui-6.0/lsp-ui-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-issue-post hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-issue-post
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-label hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-label
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-user hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-user
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-orgs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-orgs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-issue hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-issue
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-issue-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-issue-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-ci hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-ci
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-notification
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-comment hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-comment
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-edit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-edit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-issue-tricks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-issue-tricks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-settings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-settings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-repo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magithub-0.1.7/magithub-repo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/memoize-1.1/memoize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/memoize-1.1/memoize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/memoize-1.1/memoize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/memoize-1.1/memoize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/memoize-1.1/memoize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/memoize-1.1/memoize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.1/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.1/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.1/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.1/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.1/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.1/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/monokai-theme-3.5.3/monokai-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/monokai-theme-3.5.3/monokai-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/monokai-theme-3.5.3/monokai-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/monokai-theme-3.5.3/monokai-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/monokai-theme-3.5.3/monokai-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/monokai-theme-3.5.3/monokai-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/cgi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/cgi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-split hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-split
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-wiki hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-wiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-protocols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-protocol-iw hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-protocol-iw
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-colors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-mathml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-mathml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-book hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-book
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-journal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-journal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-backlink hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-backlink
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ikiwiki hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-ikiwiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/httpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/httpd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex2png hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-latex2png
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/htmlize-hack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/htmlize-hack
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-xml-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-poem hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-poem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-regexps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-regexps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ipc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-ipc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-http hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-http
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-blosxom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-blosxom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.2.7/nov-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.2.7/nov-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.2.7/nov-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.2.7/nov-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.2.7/nov hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.2.7/nov
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-1.6.1/olivetti-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-1.6.1/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-1.6.1/olivetti-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-1.6.1/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-1.6.1/olivetti hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-1.6.1/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-learn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-learn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-license
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-passwords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-passwords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eukleides hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-eukleides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-collector hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-collector
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-link-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-link-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-panel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-panel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-choose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-choose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-track hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-contribdir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-contribdir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mac-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mac-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mac-iCal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mac-iCal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-deck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-deck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mairix hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mairix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fomus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-fomus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-invoice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-invoice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eval-light hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eval-light
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-depend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-depend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-index hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-index
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-expiry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-expiry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-effectiveness hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-effectiveness
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-rss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-velocity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-velocity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vbnet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-vbnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mathematica hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mathematica
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-static-mathjax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-static-mathjax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-extra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-extra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-wikinodes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-wikinodes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-interactive-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-interactive-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-secretary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-secretary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-sudoku hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-sudoku
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tcl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-tcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-drill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-drill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-confluence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-confluence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-git-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-git-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-annotate-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-annotate-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-oz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-oz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mathomatic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mathomatic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-s5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-s5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-toc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-elisp-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-elisp-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stata hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-stata
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-csharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-csharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-screenshot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-screenshot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-checklist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-checklist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-bullets-0.2.4/org-bullets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-bullets-0.2.4/org-bullets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-bullets-0.2.4/org-bullets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-bullets-0.2.4/org-bullets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-bullets-0.2.4/org-bullets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-bullets-0.2.4/org-bullets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-24/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-24/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-24/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-everywhere-0.4/paredit-everywhere-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-everywhere-0.4/paredit-everywhere-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-everywhere-0.4/paredit-everywhere-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-everywhere-0.4/paredit-everywhere-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-everywhere-0.4/paredit-everywhere hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-everywhere-0.4/paredit-everywhere
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/parent-mode-2.3/parent-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/parent-mode-2.3/parent-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/parent-mode-2.3/parent-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/parent-mode-2.3/parent-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/parent-mode-2.3/parent-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/parent-mode-2.3/parent-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/perspective-2.2/perspective hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/perspective-2.2/perspective
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/perspective-2.2/perspective-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/perspective-2.2/perspective-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/perspective-2.2/perspective-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/perspective-2.2/perspective-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-var hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-var
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-xmlreader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-xmlreader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-gd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-gd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-regex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-regex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-simplexml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-simplexml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-array hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-array
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-dio hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-dio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-classobj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-classobj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-control-structures hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-control-structures
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-exceptions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-exceptions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-exif hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-exif
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-ext hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-ext
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-filesystem hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-filesystem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-strings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-strings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-crack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-crack
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-pcre hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-pcre
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-xmlparser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-xmlparser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-math hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-math
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/powerline-2.4/powerline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/powerline-2.4/powerline-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline-separators hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/powerline-2.4/powerline-separators
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/powerline-2.4/powerline-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/powerline-2.4/powerline-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-collection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-collection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-stepper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-stepper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-bug-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-bug-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-make-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-make-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-keywords-and-builtins hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-keywords-and-builtins
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-ppss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-ppss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-logger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-logger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.3/rainbow-delimiters hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.3/rainbow-delimiters
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.3/rainbow-delimiters-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.3/rainbow-delimiters-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.3/rainbow-delimiters-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.3/rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-identifiers-0.2.2/rainbow-identifiers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-identifiers-0.2.2/rainbow-identifiers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-identifiers-0.2.2/rainbow-identifiers-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-identifiers-0.2.2/rainbow-identifiers-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-identifiers-0.2.2/rainbow-identifiers-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-identifiers-0.2.2/rainbow-identifiers-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/recursive-narrow-20140811.1546/recursive-narrow-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/recursive-narrow-20140811.1546/recursive-narrow-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/recursive-narrow-20140811.1546/recursive-narrow hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/recursive-narrow-20140811.1546/recursive-narrow
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/recursive-narrow-20140811.1546/recursive-narrow-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/recursive-narrow-20140811.1546/recursive-narrow-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/redtick-0.1.2/redtick-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/redtick-0.1.2/redtick-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/redtick-0.1.2/redtick hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/redtick-0.1.2/redtick
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/redtick-0.1.2/redtick-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/redtick-0.1.2/redtick-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/restart-emacs-0.1.1/restart-emacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/restart-emacs-0.1.1/restart-emacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/restart-emacs-0.1.1/restart-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/restart-emacs-0.1.1/restart-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/restart-emacs-0.1.1/restart-emacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/restart-emacs-0.1.1/restart-emacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rich-minority-1.0.1/rich-minority hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rich-minority-1.0.1/rich-minority
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rich-minority-1.0.1/rich-minority-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rich-minority-1.0.1/rich-minority-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rich-minority-1.0.1/rich-minority-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rich-minority-1.0.1/rich-minority-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/shut-up-0.3.2/shut-up-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/shut-up-0.3.2/shut-up-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/shut-up-0.3.2/shut-up hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/shut-up-0.3.2/shut-up
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/shut-up-0.3.2/shut-up-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/shut-up-0.3.2/shut-up-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.23/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.23/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.23/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.23/slime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.23/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.23/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.23/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.23/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-respectful-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.10/smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-0.1.1/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-0.1.1/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-0.1.1/smart-mode-line-light-powerline-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-0.1.1/smart-mode-line-light-powerline-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-0.1.1/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-0.1.1/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-0.1.1/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-0.1.1/smart-mode-line-powerline-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.9/sml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.9/sml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.9/sml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.9/sml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.9/sml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.9/sml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.3/spinner-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.3/spinner-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.3/spinner
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/system-packages-1.0.10/system-packages hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/system-packages-1.0.10/system-packages
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/system-packages-1.0.10/system-packages-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/system-packages-1.0.10/system-packages-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/system-packages-1.0.10/system-packages-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/system-packages-1.0.10/system-packages-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transmission-0.12.1/transmission-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transmission-0.12.1/transmission-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transmission-0.12.1/transmission hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transmission-0.12.1/transmission
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transmission-0.12.1/transmission-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transmission-0.12.1/transmission-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.4/undo-tree-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.6.4/undo-tree-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.4/undo-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.6.4/undo-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.4/undo-tree-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.6.4/undo-tree-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-ensure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-delight
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/uuid-0.0.3/uuid-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/uuid-0.0.3/uuid-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/uuid-0.0.3/uuid-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/uuid-0.0.3/uuid-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/uuid-0.0.3/uuid hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/uuid-0.0.3/uuid
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vc-fossil-2018.2.15/vc-fossil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vc-fossil-2018.2.15/vc-fossil-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vc-fossil-2018.2.15/vc-fossil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vc-fossil-2018.2.15/vc-fossil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vc-fossil-2018.2.15/vc-fossil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vc-fossil-2018.2.15/vc-fossil-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/verbiste-0.7/verbiste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/verbiste-0.7/verbiste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/verbiste-0.7/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/verbiste-0.7/verbiste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/verbiste-0.7/verbiste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/verbiste-0.7/verbiste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/verbiste-0.7/verbiste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/visual-fill-column-1.11/visual-fill-column hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/visual-fill-column-1.11/visual-fill-column
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/visual-fill-column-1.11/visual-fill-column-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/visual-fill-column-1.11/visual-fill-column-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/visual-fill-column-1.11/visual-fill-column-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/visual-fill-column-1.11/visual-fill-column-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/visual-regexp-1.1/visual-regexp-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/visual-regexp-1.1/visual-regexp-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/visual-regexp-1.1/visual-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/visual-regexp-1.1/visual-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/visual-regexp-1.1/visual-regexp-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/visual-regexp-1.1/visual-regexp-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-relay hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-relay
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-sauron hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-sauron
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-spelling
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-button hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-button
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-cmd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-cmd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-read-marker hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-read-marker
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-smiley
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-tracking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-tracking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-secrets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-secrets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-corrector hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-corrector
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/weechat-0.5.0/weechat-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/world-time-mode-0.0.6/world-time-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/world-time-mode-0.0.6/world-time-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/world-time-mode-0.0.6/world-time-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/world-time-mode-0.0.6/world-time-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/world-time-mode-0.0.6/world-time-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/world-time-mode-0.0.6/world-time-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ws-butler-0.6/ws-butler-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ws-butler-0.6/ws-butler-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ws-butler-0.6/ws-butler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ws-butler-0.6/ws-butler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ws-butler-0.6/ws-butler-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ws-butler-0.6/ws-butler-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xcite-1.60/xcite-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xcite-1.60/xcite-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcite/xcite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xcite-1.60/xcite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xcite-1.60/xcite-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xcite-1.60/xcite-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ztree-1.0.5/ztree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ztree-1.0.5/ztree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-diff-model hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-diff-model
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-dir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ztree-1.0.5/ztree-dir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/classic/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/pan-chimes/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/play/tetris
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils gdb-mi bindat json map gud easy-mmode
tabify imenu man shell pcomplete compile comint ansi-color ring misearch
multi-isearch vc-fossil cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs elec-pair finder-inf
dpkg-dev-el debian-el edmacro kmacro info go-mode-autoloads
muse-autoloads slime-autoloads rx package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq seq-25 byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib w3m-load preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 205151 12126)
 (symbols 48 28953 1)
 (miscs 40 170 1189)
 (strings 32 59611 4590)
 (string-bytes 1 1985856)
 (vectors 16 30081)
 (vector-slots 8 1370673 151524)
 (floats 8 60 321)
 (intervals 56 4016 163)
 (buffers 992 23))