Subject: bug#46365: Build fails for clementine 1.3.1-2.4619a4c

From: Alexandru-Sergiu Marton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 16:52:49 +0200

Hello,

`guix build clementine' fails for me on Guix System after a recent 
pull. I attached the build log. Below are the system details: 

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix describe
Generation 15   feb 07 2021 16:27:13    (current)
  nonguix 233bea3
    repository URL: https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix
    branch: master
    commit: 233bea364eef14f56917e99da675b46620938d82
  guix e1bdab4
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: e1bdab4f0f7fe28a07054ea09b0c6153ddd05a24

$ guix system describe
Generation 17   feb 05 2021 22:42:25    (current)
  file name: /var/guix/profiles/system-17-link
  canonical file name: 
  /gnu/store/cq1235ibakx755vhyv4zm7v0025dn7sg-system
  label: GNU with Linux 5.4.21
  bootloader: grub-efi
  root device: UUID: ecebc3b7-5ce9-4db4-9f38-a5f14692715f
  kernel: 
  /gnu/store/1vvyvrl8sdi48x65xm482v1dnk9dfcbf-linux-5.4.21/bzImage
  channels:
    nonguix:
      repository URL: https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix
      branch: master
      commit: 82ec5ff3dbf7770590ed68fe197a9ac6ceb04827
    guix:
      repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
      branch: master
      commit: 67a5590a662aa861d72cb3826f6994f2fa1b0d4d
  configuration file: 
  /gnu/store/mizxidg47avgpi8khlixqjdkav354srd-configuration.scm
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Cheers,
Sergiu