Subject: Re: bug#46352: [PATCH 0/4] Update Raku (Perl 6)

From: Alexandru-Sergiu Marton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 11:04:33 +0200

Ludovic Courtès writes:

> Is 3rdparty/freebsd being used now?  If there an opportunity for
> unbundling?  If not, that’s OK.

Don't really remember what was the deal with that, I'll investigate.

> Regarding dynasm, I think it’s best to keep the line commented out as a
> reminder of what’s left to unbundle, if that’s still applicable.

Will do.

> Nitpick: could you mention in the commit log the modified fields:
> ‘inputs’, ‘arguments’, and ‘source’.  That often helps fellow reviewers
> read the diff.  :-)

Sure.

> BTW, said reviewers have been so slow that there’s apparently a newer
> version available now.  Apologies!

No problem. I have some test recipes for the latest version on my
channel, https://git.sr.ht/~brown121407/guix-channel , I'll try to put
them into Guix proper and check the dependent packages when I have the
time the following weeks.

Cheers.

-- 
Alexandru-Sergiu Marton
https://brown.121407.xyz