Subject: [bug#46352] [PATCH 0/4] Update Raku (Perl 6)

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 22:07:37 +0100

Hi,

Alexandru-Sergiu Marton <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/perl6.scm (moarvm): Update to 2020.12.

[...]

> -            ;(delete-file-recursively "3rdparty/dynasm") ; JIT
> -            (delete-file-recursively "3rdparty/dyncall")
> -            (delete-file-recursively "3rdparty/freebsd")

Apparently the 1st and 3rd line here are removed.

Is 3rdparty/freebsd being used now?  If there an opportunity for
unbundling?  If not, that’s OK.

Regarding dynasm, I think it’s best to keep the line commented out as a
reminder of what’s left to unbundle, if that’s still applicable.

Nitpick: could you mention in the commit log the modified fields:
‘inputs’, ‘arguments’, and ‘source’.  That often helps fellow reviewers
read the diff.  :-)

BTW, said reviewers have been so slow that there’s apparently a newer
version available now.  Apologies!

Thanks in advance,
Ludo’.