Subject: Re: bug#46336: Bug report

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 14:23:15 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the report.  I think it is transient.  It has been discussed
here:.

1:   <http://logs.guix.gnu.org/guix/2021-02-05.log#225848>

On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 at 23:39, [email-masked] wrote:
> $ guix time-machine 8e7e414aa998fe8c0de8a491c91aab8b8d9c58f4 -- graph maven

[...]

> '/gnu/store/3sfsx0lzx3n9dhsdrd4vxriz0avi4j6l-compute-guix-derivation'
> failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
> "453f18db343cbad1892186b85c7eb07f364b399e"; system: "x86_64-linux";
> host version: "838347207cdd96de1ad0127aaf4b2c378c7c2148"; pull-version: 1).

The issue is that 453f18db343cbad1892186b85c7eb07f364b399e contains a
reference to ’skim-0.7’ in (guix packages crates-io) when defining the
package ’rust-rustyline-6’.  But this variable is defined in (guix
packages rust-apps), well I let you read the details in [1]. :-)

I think it is fixed by 9c4b266ae5b6374fd6be22e59a1d3a82b598dc8d.

The issue is not the ’time-machine’.  What is your current “guix
describe”?

Closing?  Nicolas, do you confirm it is fixed?

Cheers,
simon