Subject: mbedtls-apache fails to build on aarch64

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 13:19:39 -0800

I get the following error when building mbedtls-apache on aarch64:

/tmp/guix-build-mbedtls-apache-2.23.0.drv-0/source/programs/ssl/ssl_context_info.c:
In function ‘read_next_b64_code’:
/tmp/guix-build-mbedtls-apache-2.23.0.drv-0/source/programs/ssl/ssl_context_info.c:384:16:
error: comparison is always\
 true due to limited range of data type [-Werror=type-limits]
     while( EOF != c )
                ^~
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make[2]: ***
[programs/ssl/CMakeFiles/ssl_context_info.dir/build.make:66:
programs/ssl/CMakeFiles/ssl_context_info.dir\
/ssl_context_info.c.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/tmp/guix-build-mbedtls-apache-2.23.0.drv-0/build'
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:2252:
programs/ssl/CMakeFiles/ssl_context_info.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/tmp/guix-build-mbedtls-apache-2.23.0.drv-0/build'
make: *** [Makefile:144: all] Error 2
command "make" "-j" "1" failed with status 2

The version which produced this particular error was guix commit
7382b1027a319e505be6cfcadf1f5bd761dadccc, though the issue has been
present for quite some time.

Full build log attached.

live well,
  vagrant