Subject: Re: bug#46294: python-arrow timezone test failure

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 10:02:49 +0200

On Thu, Feb 04, 2021 at 01:47:59PM +0100, Guillaume Le Vaillant wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> The python-arrow package currently fails to build because the
> "test_parse_tz_name_zzz" test is failing.
> This is with Guix at eae865c134ebb8b7432572288e8721794d6a9b87.
> I'm not very familiar with Python, so does someone know how to fix this?

I tracked this down a bit, python-dateutil still has America/Nuuk as
America/Godthab, so any test looking for America/Nuuk is going to fail.
Unfortunately with the number of dependants there's not an easy way to
fix it on master so I think we'll need to skip that test for now.

I've gone ahead and skipped the broken test and added a message to
re-enable it after an update to python-dateutil.

-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted