Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Sort patch list alphabetically.

From: Léo Le Bouter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 00:14:18 +0100

* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Sort alphabetically.
---
 gnu/local.mk | 400 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
 1 file changed, 200 insertions(+), 200 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index b9b4b664e4..5ef82650c7 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -781,20 +781,20 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/a2ps-CVE-2014-0466.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/a2ps-CVE-2015-8107.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/abcl-fix-build-xml.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/ableton-link-system-libraries-debian.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/abiword-explictly-cast-bools.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ableton-link-system-libraries-debian.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/adb-add-libraries.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/aegis-constness-error.patch         	\
   %D%/packages/patches/aegis-perl-tempdir1.patch           	\
   %D%/packages/patches/aegis-perl-tempdir2.patch           	\
   %D%/packages/patches/aegis-test-fixup-1.patch            	\
   %D%/packages/patches/aegis-test-fixup-2.patch            	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/aegisub-icu59-include-unistr.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/aegisub-boost68.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/aegisub-icu59-include-unistr.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/aegisub-make43.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/agg-am_c_prototype.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/akonadi-paths.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/akonadi-not-relocatable.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/akonadi-paths.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/akonadi-timestamps.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/allegro-mesa-18.2.5-and-later.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/amule-crypto-6.patch			\
@@ -807,21 +807,21 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/ath9k-htc-firmware-binutils.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/ath9k-htc-firmware-gcc.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ath9k-htc-firmware-objcopy.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/audacity-build-with-system-portaudio.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/audacity-add-include.patch 		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-fix-datatypes-in-tests.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-fix-sign-conversion.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/audacity-build-with-system-portaudio.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-CVE-2015-7747.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-CVE-2018-13440.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-CVE-2018-17095.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-check-number-of-coefficients.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-Fail-on-error-in-parseFormat.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-Fix-index-overflow-in-IMA.cpp.patch \
-  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-multiply-overflow.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-overflow-in-MSADPCM.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-check-number-of-coefficients.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-division-by-zero.patch 	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-hurd.patch 			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-fix-datatypes-in-tests.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-fix-sign-conversion.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-function-signature.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-hurd.patch 			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-multiply-overflow.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/audiofile-overflow-in-MSADPCM.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/automake-skip-amhello-tests.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/avahi-localstatedir.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/avidemux-install-to-lib.patch		\
@@ -829,25 +829,14 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/aws-c-event-stream-cmake-prefix.patch  \
   %D%/packages/patches/aws-checksums-cmake-prefix.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/azr3.patch				\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bash-reproducible-linux-pgrp-pipe.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/bash-completion-directories.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/bash-linux-pgrp-pipe.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bash-reproducible-linux-pgrp-pipe.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/bastet-change-source-of-unordered_set.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/bazaar-CVE-2017-14176.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/bc-fix-cross-compilation.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bear-disable-preinstall-tests.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-2.17-64bit.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-add-configure-config.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-add-wrapper.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-bad-ntohl-cast.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-dont-install-empty-files.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-gamescreen.h.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-getline.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-null-check.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-number.c-and-test.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-prevent-name-collisions.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-stdio.h.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/beancount-disable-googleapis-fonts.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bear-disable-preinstall-tests.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/beets-werkzeug-compat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/behave-skip-a-couple-of-tests.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/beignet-correct-file-names.patch		\
@@ -856,8 +845,8 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/bidiv-update-fribidi.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/binutils-boot-2.20.1a.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/binutils-loongson-workaround.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/binutils-mingw-w64-timestamp.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/binutils-mingw-w64-deterministic.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/binutils-mingw-w64-timestamp.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/blender-2.79-gcc8.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/blender-2.79-gcc9.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/blender-2.79-newer-ffmpeg.patch		\
@@ -865,38 +854,51 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/blender-2.79-python-3.7-fix.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/blender-2.79-python-3.8-fix.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/bpftrace-disable-bfd-disasm.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-2.17-64bit.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-add-configure-config.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-add-wrapper.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-bad-ntohl-cast.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-dont-install-empty-files.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-gamescreen.h.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-getline.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-null-check.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-number.c-and-test.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-prevent-name-collisions.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/bsd-games-stdio.h.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/byobu-writable-status.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/c++-gsl-find-system-gtest.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/calibre-no-updates-dialog.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/calibre-remove-test-sqlite.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/calibre-remove-test-unrar.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/casync-renameat2-declaration.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/catdoc-CVE-2017-11110.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/circos-remove-findbin.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/cdparanoia-fpic.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/cdrtools-3.01-mkisofs-isoinfo.patch 	\
   %D%/packages/patches/ceph-disable-cpu-optimizations.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/chmlib-inttypes.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/circos-remove-findbin.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/cl-asdf-config-directories.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/clamav-config-llvm-libs.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/clamav-system-tomsfastmath.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/clang-10.0-libc-search-path.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/clang-11.0-libc-search-path.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/clang-3.5-libc-search-path.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/clang-3.5-libsanitizer-ustat-fix.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/clang-3.8-libc-search-path.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/clang-6.0-libc-search-path.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/clang-7.0-libc-search-path.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/clang-9.0-libc-search-path.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/clang-10.0-libc-search-path.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/clang-11.0-libc-search-path.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-asan-build-fixes.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-esan-build-fixes.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-9-libsanitizer-mode-field.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-3.5-libsanitizer-mode-field.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-3.9-libsanitizer-mode-field.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-3.8-libsanitizer-mode-field.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-3.9-libsanitizer-mode-field.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-9-libsanitizer-mode-field.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-asan-build-fixes.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/clang-runtime-esan-build-fixes.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/classpath-aarch64-support.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/clementine-fix-sqlite.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/clementine-remove-crypto++-dependency.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/clementine-use-openssl.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/clucene-contribs-lib.patch               \
   %D%/packages/patches/clucene-pkgconfig.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/cmake-curl-certificates.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/coda-use-system-libs.patch		\
@@ -908,20 +910,18 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/cpufrequtils-fix-aclocal.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/crawl-upgrade-saves.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/crda-optional-gcrypt.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/clucene-contribs-lib.patch               \
   %D%/packages/patches/cube-nocheck.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/curl-use-ssl-cert-env.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/cursynth-wave-rand.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/cvs-CVE-2017-12836.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/cyrus-sasl-ac-try-run-fix.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/c++-gsl-find-system-gtest.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/date-output-pkg-config-files.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/datefudge-gettimeofday.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/dbacl-include-locale.h.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/dbus-helper-search-path.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/dbus-CVE-2020-12049.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/dbus-c++-gcc-compat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/dbus-c++-threading-mutex.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/dbus-helper-search-path.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/dbxfs-remove-sentry-sdk.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/debops-constants-for-external-program-names.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/debops-debops-defaults-fall-back-to-less.patch \
@@ -931,13 +931,13 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/dfu-programmer-fix-libusb.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/diffutils-gets-undeclared.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/dkimproxy-add-ipv6-support.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/docbook-xsl-nonrecursive-string-subst.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/doc++-include-directives.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/doc++-segfault-fix.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/docbook-xsl-nonrecursive-string-subst.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/docker-fix-tests.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/dovecot-trees-support-dovecot-2.3.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/doxygen-test.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/doxygen-1.8.17-runtests.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/doxygen-test.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/dstat-fix-crash-when-specifying-delay.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/dstat-skip-devices-without-io.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/dune-istl-2.7-fix-non-mpi-tests.patch	\
@@ -955,10 +955,10 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/emacs-exec-path.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/emacs-exwm-fix-fullscreen-states.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/emacs-fix-scheme-indent-function.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/emacs-ignore-empty-xim-styles.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/emacs-json-reformat-fix-tests.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/emacs-highlight-stages-add-gexp.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/emacs-hyperbole-toggle-messaging.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/emacs-ignore-empty-xim-styles.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/emacs-json-reformat-fix-tests.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/emacs-libgit-use-system-libgit2.patch    \
   %D%/packages/patches/emacs-source-date-epoch.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/emacs-telega-patch-server-functions.patch	\
@@ -970,11 +970,11 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/erlang-man-path.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/eudev-rules-directory.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/evilwm-lost-focus-bug.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/evolution-data-server-locales.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/evolution-data-server-libical-compat.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/evolution-data-server-locales.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/exercism-disable-self-update.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/exiv2-CVE-2017-14860.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/exiv2-CVE-2017-14859-14862-14864.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/exiv2-CVE-2017-14860.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/extempore-unbundle-external-dependencies.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/extundelete-e2fsprogs-1.44.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/farstream-make.patch                          \
@@ -982,9 +982,9 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/fastcap-mulSetup.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/fasthenry-spAllocate.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/fasthenry-spBuild.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/fasthenry-spUtils.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/fasthenry-spSolve.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/fasthenry-spFactor.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/fasthenry-spSolve.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/fasthenry-spUtils.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/fbreader-curl-7.62.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/fifengine-swig-compat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/fifo-map-fix-flags-for-gcc.patch		\
@@ -992,14 +992,14 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/findutils-localstatedir.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/findutils-test-rwlock-threads.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/flann-cmake-3.11.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/fontconfig-hurd-path-max.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/foobillard++-pkg-config.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/foomatic-filters-CVE-2015-8327.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/foomatic-filters-CVE-2015-8560.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/fontconfig-hurd-path-max.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/fpc-reproducibility.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/fplll-std-fenv.patch     		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/freedink-engine-fix-sdl-hints.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/freebayes-devendor-deps.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/freedink-engine-fix-sdl-hints.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/freeimage-unbundle.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/fuse-overlapping-headers.patch				\
   %D%/packages/patches/gajim-honour-GAJIM_PLUGIN_PATH.patch	\
@@ -1013,50 +1013,49 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/ganeti-shepherd-support.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gash-utils-ls-test.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gawk-shell.patch				\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-arm-bug-71399.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-arm-link-spec-fix.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-asan-missing-include.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-boot-2.95.3.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-boot-4.6.4.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-cross-environment-variables.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-fix-texi2pod.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4-compile-with-gcc-5.patch		 \
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4.6-gnu-inline.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4.8-libsanitizer-fix.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4.9-libsanitizer-fix.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4.9-libsanitizer-ustat.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-libsanitizer-ustat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4.9-libsanitizer-mode-size.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-fix-isl-includes.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-fix-buffer-size.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-libsanitizer-mode-size.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-7-libsanitizer-mode-size.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-libvtv-runpath.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-strmov-store-file-names.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4-compile-with-gcc-5.patch		 \
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4.6-gnu-inline.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4.9-libsanitizer-ustat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-4.9.3-mingw-gthr-default.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-5-hurd.patch				\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-5.0-libvtv-runpath.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-5-source-date-epoch-1.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-5-source-date-epoch-2.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-5.0-libvtv-runpath.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-arm-none-eabi-multilib.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-cross-environment-variables.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-fix-buffer-size.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-fix-isl-includes.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-libsanitizer-mode-size.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-source-date-epoch-1.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-6-source-date-epoch-2.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-7-cross-mingw.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-7-cross-environment-variables.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-7-cross-mingw.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-7-cross-toolexeclibdir.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-7-libsanitizer-mode-size.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-8-cross-environment-variables.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-8-strmov-store-file-names.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-9-asan-fix-limits-include.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gcc-9-strmov-store-file-names.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gdb-hurd.patch				\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gd-fix-tests-on-i686.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-arm-bug-71399.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-arm-link-spec-fix.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-asan-missing-include.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-boot-2.95.3.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-boot-4.6.4.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-cross-environment-variables.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-fix-texi2pod.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-libsanitizer-ustat.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-libvtv-runpath.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gcc-strmov-store-file-names.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gd-brect-bounds.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gd-fix-tests-on-i686.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gdb-hurd.patch				\
   %D%/packages/patches/gdm-default-session.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/genimage-signedness.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/geoclue-config.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-8.0-fall-back-to-madv_dontneed.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/ghc-testsuite-dlopen-pie.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-diff-swap-cover-args.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-haddock-api-fix-haddock.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-hpack-fix-tests.patch		\
@@ -1064,23 +1063,30 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-monad-par-fix-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-pandoc-fix-html-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-pandoc-fix-latex-test.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ghc-testsuite-dlopen-pie.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-CVE-2020-15900.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-freetype-compat.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-no-header-creationdate.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-no-header-id.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-no-header-uuid.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-no-header-creationdate.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/glib-appinfo-watch.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/glib-tests-timer.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.27-git-fixes.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.27-supported-locales.patch     	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.28-git-fixes.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.28-supported-locales.patch     	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.29-git-updates.patch     	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.29-supported-locales.patch     	\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-CVE-2018-11236.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-CVE-2018-11237.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-CVE-2019-19126.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-CVE-2019-7309.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-CVE-2019-9169.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-CVE-2019-19126.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-allow-kernel-2.6.32.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-boot-2.16.0.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-boot-2.2.5.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-bootstrap-system-2.2.5.patch 	\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-bootstrap-system-2.16.0.patch 	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-bootstrap-system-2.2.5.patch 	\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-bootstrap-system.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-hidden-visibility-ldconfig.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-hurd-clock_gettime_monotonic.patch	\
@@ -1090,32 +1096,26 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-hurd-magic-pid.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-hurd-signal-sa-siginfo.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-ldd-x86_64.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-locales.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-locales-2.28.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-locales.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-reinstate-prlimit64-fallback.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-versioned-locpath.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.27-git-fixes.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.28-git-fixes.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.29-git-updates.patch     	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.27-supported-locales.patch     	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.28-supported-locales.patch     	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-2.29-supported-locales.patch     	\
   %D%/packages/patches/glibc-supported-locales.patch     	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/glibc-versioned-locpath.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gmp-arm-asm-nothumb.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gmp-faulty-test.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gnash-fix-giflib-version.patch	        \
-  %D%/packages/patches/gnome-shell-theme.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gnome-shell-disable-test.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gnome-settings-daemon-gc.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gnome-shell-disable-test.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gnome-shell-theme.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gnome-todo-delete-esource-duplicate.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/gnome-tweaks-search-paths.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gnupg-default-pinentry.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gnutls-skip-trust-store-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gnutls-cross.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gnutls-skip-trust-store-test.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/go-skip-gc-test.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gobject-introspection-absolute-shlib-path.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/gobject-introspection-cc.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gobject-introspection-girepository.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/go-skip-gc-test.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gpm-glibc-2.26.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gpodder-disable-updater.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gpsbabel-fix-i686-test.patch		\
@@ -1130,51 +1130,51 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/grub-verifiers-Blocklist-fallout-cleanup.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/gspell-dash-test.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/gst-plugins-good-fix-test.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gtk2-respect-GUIX_GTK2_IM_MODULE_FILE.patch \
+  %D%/packages/patches/gtk2-respect-GUIX_GTK2_PATH.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gtk2-theme-paths.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gtk3-respect-GUIX_GTK3_IM_MODULE_FILE.patch \
+  %D%/packages/patches/gtk3-respect-GUIX_GTK3_PATH.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gtkglext-disable-disable-deprecated.patch \
+  %D%/packages/patches/gtksourceview-2-add-default-directory.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/guile-1.8-cpp-4.5.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/guile-2.2-default-utf8.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/guile-2.2-skip-oom-test.patch            \
   %D%/packages/patches/guile-2.2-skip-so-test.patch             \
-  %D%/packages/patches/guile-default-utf8.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/guile-2.2-default-utf8.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/guile-relocatable.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/guile-3.0-relocatable.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/guile-linux-syscalls.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/guile-3.0-linux-syscalls.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/guile-3.0-relocatable.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/guile-default-utf8.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/guile-emacs-fix-configure.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/guile-fibers-destroy-peer-schedulers.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/guile-gdbm-ffi-support-gdbm-1.14.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/guile-linux-syscalls.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/guile-present-coding.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/guile-relocatable.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/guile-rsvg-pkgconfig.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/guile-emacs-fix-configure.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gtk2-respect-GUIX_GTK2_PATH.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gtk2-respect-GUIX_GTK2_IM_MODULE_FILE.patch \
-  %D%/packages/patches/gtk2-theme-paths.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gtk3-respect-GUIX_GTK3_PATH.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gtk3-respect-GUIX_GTK3_IM_MODULE_FILE.patch \
-  %D%/packages/patches/gtkglext-disable-disable-deprecated.patch \
-  %D%/packages/patches/gtksourceview-2-add-default-directory.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/gvfs-add-support-for-libplist-2.2.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/gzdoom-search-in-installed-share.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gzdoom-find-system-libgme.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/hdf4-architectures.patch 		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/hdf4-reproducibility.patch 		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/hdf4-shared-fortran.patch 		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/hdf4-tirpc.patch 			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/hdf5-config-date.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/hdf5-1.8-mpi-deprecations.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gzdoom-search-in-installed-share.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/hdf-eos2-build-shared.patch 		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/hdf-eos2-remove-gctp.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/hdf-eos2-fortrantests.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/hdf-eos2-remove-gctp.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/hdf-eos5-build-shared.patch 		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/hdf-eos5-remove-gctp.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/hdf-eos5-fix-szip.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/hdf-eos5-fortrantests.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/hdf-eos5-remove-gctp.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/hdf4-architectures.patch 		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/hdf4-reproducibility.patch 		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/hdf4-shared-fortran.patch 		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/hdf4-tirpc.patch 			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/hdf5-1.8-mpi-deprecations.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/hdf5-config-date.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/hplip-remove-imageprocessor.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/http-parser-fix-assertion-on-armhf.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/hubbub-sort-entities.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/hurd-cross.patch				\
   %D%/packages/patches/hurd-xattr.patch				\
-  %D%/packages/patches/hplip-remove-imageprocessor.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/hydra-disable-darcs-test.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/icecat-makeicecat.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/icecat-avoid-bundled-libraries.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/icecat-makeicecat.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/icecat-use-older-reveal-hidden-html.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/icecat-use-system-graphite2+harfbuzz.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/icecat-use-system-media-libs.patch	\
@@ -1193,9 +1193,6 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/ipxe-reproducible-geniso.patch	        \
   %D%/packages/patches/irrlicht-use-system-libs.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/isl-0.11.1-aarch64-support.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/json-c-CVE-2020-12762.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/json-c-0.13-CVE-2020-12762.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/json-c-0.12-CVE-2020-12762.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/jacal-fix-texinfo.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/jamvm-1.5.1-aarch64-support.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/jamvm-1.5.1-armv7-support.patch	\
@@ -1204,7 +1201,6 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/jamvm-2.0.0-opcode-guard.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-antlr4-Add-standalone-generator.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-antlr4-fix-code-too-large.java	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/java-tunnelvisionlabs-antlr-code-too-large.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-apache-ivy-port-to-latest-bouncycastle.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-commons-collections-fix-java8.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/java-jeromq-fix-tests.patch		\
@@ -1212,19 +1208,18 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-powermock-fix-java-files.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-simple-xml-fix-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-svg-salamander-Fix-non-det.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/java-tunnelvisionlabs-antlr-code-too-large.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-xerces-bootclasspath.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-xerces-build_dont_unzip.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/java-xerces-xjavac_taskdef.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/jfsutils-add-sysmacros.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/jfsutils-include-systypes.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/json-c-0.12-CVE-2020-12762.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/json-c-0.13-CVE-2020-12762.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/json-c-CVE-2020-12762.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/jsoncpp-fix-inverted-case.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/julia-SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH-mtime.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/kdbusaddons-kinit-file-name.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libffi-3.3-powerpc-fixes.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libffi-float128-powerpc64le.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libvirt-create-machine-cgroup.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libziparchive-add-includes.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/localed-xorg-keyboard.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/kdiagram-Fix-missing-link-libraries.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/kiki-level-selection-crash.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/kiki-makefile.patch			\
@@ -1235,20 +1230,20 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/kio-search-smbd-on-PATH.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/kmail-Fix-missing-link-libraries.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/kmod-module-directory.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/kmscon-runtime-keymap-switch.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/kpackage-allow-external-paths.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/kpackage-fix-KF5PackageMacros.cmake.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/kmplayer-aarch64.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/kmplayer-upstream_Fix-build-with-Qt-5.9.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/kobodeluxe-paths.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/kobodeluxe-enemies-pipe-decl.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/kmscon-runtime-keymap-switch.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/kobodeluxe-const-charp-conversion.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/kobodeluxe-enemies-pipe-decl.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/kobodeluxe-graphics-window-signed-char.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/kobodeluxe-manpage-minus-not-hyphen.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/kobodeluxe-midicon-segmentation-fault.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/kobodeluxe-graphics-window-signed-char.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/kobodeluxe-paths.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/kodi-increase-test-timeout.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/kodi-set-libcurl-ssl-parameters.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/kodi-skip-test-449.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/kpackage-allow-external-paths.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/kpackage-fix-KF5PackageMacros.cmake.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/laby-make-install.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/lcalc-default-parameters-1.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/lcalc-default-parameters-2.patch		\
@@ -1272,27 +1267,31 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/libcanberra-wayland-crash.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/libcyaml-libyaml-compat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libexpected-nofetch.patch                \
+  %D%/packages/patches/libffi-3.3-powerpc-fixes.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libffi-float128-powerpc64le.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/libgeotiff-adapt-test-script-for-proj-6.2.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libgit2-mtime-0.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/libgnome-encoding.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/libgnomeui-utf8.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/libjxr-fix-function-signature.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/libjxr-fix-typos.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libofa-ftbfs-1.diff		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libofa-curl.diff		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libofa-ftbfs-2.diff		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libotr-test-auth-fix.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libksieve-Fix-missing-link-libraries.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/libmad-armv7-thumb-pt1.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libmad-armv7-thumb-pt2.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libmad-length-check.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libmad-md_size.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/libmad-mips-newgcc.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libmemcached-build-with-gcc7.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libmhash-hmac-fix-uaf.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libmp4v2-c++11.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/libmpeg2-arm-private-symbols.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/libmpeg2-global-symbol-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/libmygpo-qt-fix-qt-5.11.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libmygpo-qt-missing-qt5-modules.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libofa-curl.diff		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libofa-ftbfs-1.diff		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libofa-ftbfs-2.diff		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libotr-test-auth-fix.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libqalculate-3.8.0-libcurl-ssl-fix.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/libquicktime-ffmpeg.patch 		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libssh2-CVE-2019-17498.patch 		\
@@ -1300,8 +1299,8 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/libtgvoip-disable-sse2.patch 		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libtgvoip-disable-webrtc.patch 		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libtheora-config-guess.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libtirpc-hurd.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/libtirpc-hurd-client.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libtirpc-hurd.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/libtommath-fix-linkage.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libtool-skip-tests2.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libusb-0.1-disable-tests.patch		\
@@ -1309,9 +1308,11 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/libutils-add-includes.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libutils-remove-damaging-includes.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/libvdpau-va-gl-unbundle.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libvirt-create-machine-cgroup.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/libvpx-CVE-2016-2818.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libxslt-generated-ids.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/libxt-guix-search-paths.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/libziparchive-add-includes.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/lierolibre-check-unaligned-access.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/lierolibre-is-free-software.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/lierolibre-newer-libconfig.patch		\
@@ -1329,31 +1330,31 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/llvm-9-fix-lpad-miscompilation.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/llvm-9-fix-scev-miscompilation.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/lm-sensors-hwmon-attrs.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/localed-xorg-keyboard.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/lrcalc-includes.patch    		\
   %D%/packages/patches/lrzip-CVE-2017-8842.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/lsh-fix-x11-forwarding.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/lsof-fatal-test-failures.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/lua-CVE-2014-5461.patch                      \
+  %D%/packages/patches/lua-liblua-so.patch                      \
   %D%/packages/patches/lua-pkgconfig.patch                      \
   %D%/packages/patches/lua51-liblua-so.patch                    \
   %D%/packages/patches/lua51-pkgconfig.patch                    \
-  %D%/packages/patches/lua-liblua-so.patch                      \
   %D%/packages/patches/luajit-no_ldconfig.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/luit-posix.patch				\
   %D%/packages/patches/lvm2-static-link.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/m4-gnulib-libio.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mailutils-fix-uninitialized-variable.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/make-impure-dirs.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mars-install.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mars-sfml-2.3.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/maxima-defsystem-mkdir.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/maven-enforcer-api-fix-old-dependencies.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/maven-generate-component-xml.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/maven-generate-javax-inject-named.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/maxima-defsystem-mkdir.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/mcrypt-CVE-2012-4409.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mcrypt-CVE-2012-4426.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mcrypt-CVE-2012-4527.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libmemcached-build-with-gcc7.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/libmhash-hmac-fix-uaf.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/mediastreamer2-srtp2.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/mesa-skip-tests.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mescc-tools-boot.patch			\
@@ -1368,7 +1369,6 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/minisat-install.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mit-krb5-hurd.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mit-krb5-qualify-short-hostnames.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/mpc123-initialize-ao.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/module-init-tools-moduledir.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/monero-use-system-miniupnpc.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mongodb-support-unknown-linux-distributions.patch	\
@@ -1379,6 +1379,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/mozjs38-shell-version.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/mozjs38-tracelogger.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/mozjs38-version-detection.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/mpc123-initialize-ao.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/mrrescue-support-love-11.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/mtools-mformat-uninitialized.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/mumps-build-parallelism.patch		\
@@ -1390,38 +1391,38 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/mupen64plus-video-z64-glew-correct-path.patch    \
   %D%/packages/patches/musl-cross-locale.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/mutt-store-references.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/m4-gnulib-libio.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/ncompress-fix-softlinks.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/netcdf-date-time.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/netpbm-CVE-2017-2586.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/netpbm-CVE-2017-2587.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/netsurf-longer-test-timeout.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/netsurf-message-timestamp.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/netsurf-system-utf8proc.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/netsurf-y2038-tests.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/netsurf-longer-test-timeout.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/nfs4-acl-tools-0.3.7-fixpaths.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/ngircd-handle-zombies.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/network-manager-plugin-path.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/nfs4-acl-tools-0.3.7-fixpaths.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/nginx-socket-cloexec.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ngircd-handle-zombies.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/nsis-env-passthru.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/nss-increase-test-timeout.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/nss-3.56-pkgconfig.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/nss-increase-test-timeout.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ntfs-3g-CVE-2019-9755.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/nvi-assume-preserve-path.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/nvi-dbpagesize-binpower.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/nvi-db4.patch				\
+  %D%/packages/patches/nvi-dbpagesize-binpower.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/nyacc-binary-literals.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/obs-modules-location.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-Add-a-.file-directive.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-CVE-2015-8869.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-bitstring-fix-configure.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-cairo2-caml_ba_array-fix.patch     \
-  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-CVE-2015-8869.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-Add-a-.file-directive.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-enable-ocamldoc-reproducibility.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-add-unix-dependency.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-Fix-for-ocaml-4.06.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-dont-make-printconf.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-Install-mli-cmx-etc.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-add-unix-dependency.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-dont-make-printconf.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/ocaml-enable-ocamldoc-reproducibility.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/omake-fix-non-determinism.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/open-zwave-hidapi.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/openbabel-fix-crash-on-nwchem-output.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/opencascade-oce-glibc-2.26.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/opencv-fix-build-of-grfmt_jpeg2000.cpp.patch	\
@@ -1430,16 +1431,15 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/openfoam-4.1-cleanup.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/openjdk-10-idlj-reproducibility.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/openmpi-mtl-priorities.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/openssh-fix-ssh-copy-id.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/openssh-hurd.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/openresolv-restartcmd-guix.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/openscad-parser-boost-1.72.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/opensles-add-license-file.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/openssl-runpath.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/openssh-fix-ssh-copy-id.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/openssh-hurd.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/openssl-1.1-c-rehash-in.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/openssl-c-rehash-in.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/openssl-CVE-2019-1559.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/open-zwave-hidapi.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/openssl-c-rehash-in.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/openssl-runpath.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/orpheus-cast-errors-and-includes.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/osip-CVE-2017-7853.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/ots-no-include-missing-file.patch	\
@@ -1449,34 +1449,21 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/p7zip-remove-unused-code.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/pam-krb5-CVE-2020-10595.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/pango-skip-libthai-test.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/patch-hurd-path-max.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/patchutils-test-perms.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/pciutils-hurd-configure.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/pciutils-hurd-fix.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/plasma-framework-fix-KF5PlasmaMacros.cmake.patch \
-  %D%/packages/patches/ppsspp-disable-upgrade-and-gold.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/samba-fix-fcntl-hint-detection.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/sdcc-disable-non-free-code.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-api_additions.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-blit_overflow.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-fillrect_crash.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-header-guard.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-matrix_declarations.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-sans-serif.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/smalltalk-multiplication-overflow.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/sqlite-hurd.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/sunxi-tools-remove-sys-io.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/patchutils-test-perms.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/patch-hurd-path-max.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-autosplit-default-time.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-cross.patch				\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-deterministic-ordering.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-finance-quote-unuse-mozilla-ca.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-io-socket-ssl-openssl-1.0.2f-fix.patch \
+  %D%/packages/patches/perl-module-pluggable-search.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-net-amazon-s3-moose-warning.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-net-dns-resolver-programmable-fix.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-no-sys-dirs.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/perl-text-markdown-discount-unbundle.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/perl-module-pluggable-search.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-reproducible-build-date.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/perl-text-markdown-discount-unbundle.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-www-curl-fix-struct-void.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/perl-www-curl-remove-symbol.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/picard-fix-id3-rename-test.patch		\
@@ -1493,17 +1480,19 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/pixman-CVE-2016-5296.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/pjproject-correct-the-cflags-field.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/pjproject-fix-pkg-config-ldflags.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/plink-1.07-unclobber-i.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/plink-endian-detection.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/plasma-framework-fix-KF5PlasmaMacros.cmake.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/plib-CVE-2011-4620.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/plib-CVE-2012-4552.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/plink-1.07-unclobber-i.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/plink-endian-detection.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/plotutils-spline-test.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/portaudio-audacity-compat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/portmidi-modular-build.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/postgresql-disable-resolve_symlinks.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/procmail-ambiguous-getline-debian.patch  \
+  %D%/packages/patches/ppsspp-disable-upgrade-and-gold.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/procmail-CVE-2014-3618.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/procmail-CVE-2017-16844.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/procmail-ambiguous-getline-debian.patch  \
   %D%/packages/patches/proot-test-fhs.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/psm-arch.patch				\
   %D%/packages/patches/psm-disable-memory-stats.patch		\
@@ -1516,6 +1505,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/pybugz-encode-error.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/pybugz-stty.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/pygpgme-disable-problematic-tests.patch  \
+  %D%/packages/patches/pypy3-7.3.1-fix-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/pyqt-configure.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/pyqt-public-sip.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-2-deterministic-build-info.patch	\
@@ -1525,8 +1515,8 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-2.7-source-date-epoch.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-3-arm-alignment.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-3-deterministic-build-info.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/python-3-search-paths.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-3-fix-tests.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python-3-search-paths.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-3.8-fix-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-3.9-fix-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-CVE-2018-14647.patch		\
@@ -1534,35 +1524,34 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-aionotify-0.2.0-py3.8.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-argcomplete-1.11.1-fish31.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-axolotl-AES-fix.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/python-cross-compile.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/python2-larch-coverage-4.0a6-compatibility.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/python-configobj-setuptools.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python-cross-compile.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-flask-restful-werkzeug-compat.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/python-keras-integration-test.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/python-pep8-stdlib-tokenize-compat.patch \
-  %D%/packages/patches/python-pyfakefs-remove-bad-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-flint-includes.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python-keras-integration-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-libxml2-utf8.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-mediafile-wavpack.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-memcached-syntax-warnings.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-mox3-python3.6-compat.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/python-testtools.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-onnx-use-system-googletest.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-packaging-test-arch.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/python2-parameterized-docstring-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-paste-remove-timing-test.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python-pep8-stdlib-tokenize-compat.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/python-pycrypto-CVE-2013-7459.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-pycrypto-time-clock.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-pydot-regression-test.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/python2-pygobject-2-deprecation.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python-pyfakefs-remove-bad-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-pygpgme-fix-pinentry-tests.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-robotframework-source-date-epoch.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/python-shouldbe-0.1.2-cpy3.8.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/python2-subprocess32-disable-input-test.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python-testtools.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-unittest2-python3-compat.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-unittest2-remove-argparse.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-waitress-fix-tests.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/pypy3-7.3.1-fix-tests.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python2-larch-coverage-4.0a6-compatibility.patch \
+  %D%/packages/patches/python2-parameterized-docstring-test.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python2-pygobject-2-deprecation.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python2-subprocess32-disable-input-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/qemu-build-info-manual.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/qemu-glibc-2.27.patch 			\
   %D%/packages/patches/qrcodegen-cpp-make-install.patch		\
@@ -1571,10 +1560,12 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/qtbase-moc-ignore-gcc-macro.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/qtbase-use-TZDIR.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/qtscript-disable-tests.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/qtwebkit-pbutils-include.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/quagga-reproducible-build.patch          \
   %D%/packages/patches/quassel-qt-514-compat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/quickswitch-fix-dmenu-check.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/qtwebkit-pbutils-include.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/r-httpuv-1.5.5-unvendor-libuv.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/racket-store-checksum-override.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/randomjungle-disable-static-build.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/rapicorn-isnan.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/rapidjson-gcc-compat.patch		\
@@ -1583,21 +1574,19 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/ratpoison-shell.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/rcs-5.10.0-no-stdin.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/rct-add-missing-headers.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/readline-link-ncurses.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/readline-6.2-CVE-2014-2524.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/readline-link-ncurses.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/remake-impure-dirs.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/renpy-use-system-fribidi.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/reposurgeon-add-missing-docbook-files.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/r-httpuv-1.5.5-unvendor-libuv.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/retroarch-disable-online-updater.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/ri-li-modernize_cpp.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ripperx-missing-file.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/rpcbind-CVE-2017-8779.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/rtags-separate-rct.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/racket-store-checksum-override.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/remake-impure-dirs.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/retroarch-disable-online-updater.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/rnp-add-version.cmake.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/rnp-disable-ruby-rnp-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/rnp-unbundle-googletest.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/rpcbind-CVE-2017-8779.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/rtags-separate-rct.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/ruby-rack-ignore-failing-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/ruby-rubocop-break-dependency-cycle.patch\
   %D%/packages/patches/ruby-sanitize-system-libxml.patch	\
@@ -1612,9 +1601,10 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/rust-ndarray-remove-blas-src-dep.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/rust-nettle-disable-vendor.patch		 \
   %D%/packages/patches/rust-nettle-sys-disable-vendor.patch	 \
-  %D%/packages/patches/rust-reproducible-builds.patch		 \
   %D%/packages/patches/rust-openssl-sys-no-vendor.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/rust-reproducible-builds.patch		 \
   %D%/packages/patches/rxvt-unicode-escape-sequences.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/samba-fix-fcntl-hint-detection.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/sbc-fix-build-non-x86.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/sbcl-clml-fix-types.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/scalapack-blacs-mpi-deprecations.patch	\
@@ -1622,31 +1612,41 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/scotch-build-parallelism.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/scotch-integer-declarations.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/screen-hurd-path-max.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sdcc-disable-non-free-code.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/sdl-libx11-1.6.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-api_additions.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-blit_overflow.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-fillrect_crash.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-header-guard.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-matrix_declarations.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-sans-serif.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/seed-webkit.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/seq24-rename-mutex.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/serf-python3.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/shadow-hurd-pctrl.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/shakespeare-spl-fix-grammar.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/sharutils-CVE-2018-1000097.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/shadow-hurd-pctrl.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/shishi-fix-libgcrypt-detection.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/slim-session.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/slim-config.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/slim-sigusr1.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/slim-reset.patch				\
-  %D%/packages/patches/slim-login.patch				\
   %D%/packages/patches/slim-display.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/slim-login.patch				\
+  %D%/packages/patches/slim-reset.patch				\
+  %D%/packages/patches/slim-session.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/slim-sigusr1.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/smalltalk-multiplication-overflow.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/snappy-add-O2-flag-in-CmakeLists.txt.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/sphinxbase-fix-doxygen.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sqlite-hurd.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/sssd-fix-samba.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/sssd-system-directories.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/steghide-fixes.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/suitesparse-mongoose-cmake.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sunxi-tools-remove-sys-io.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/superlu-dist-awpm-grid.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/superlu-dist-scotchmetis.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/supertux-unbundle-squirrel.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/swish-e-search.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/swish-e-format-security.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/swish-e-search.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/symmetrica-bruch.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/symmetrica-int32.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/symmetrica-return_values.patch 		\
@@ -1660,24 +1660,24 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/tar-remove-wholesparse-check.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/tar-skip-unreliable-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/tcc-boot-0.9.27.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/tclxml-3.2-install.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/tcl-fix-cross-compilation.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/tclxml-3.2-install.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/tcsh-fix-autotest.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/teensy-loader-cli-help.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/texinfo-5-perl-compat.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/texlive-bin-poppler-0.83.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/texlive-bin-poppler-0.86.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/telegram-purple-adjust-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/telepathy-glib-channel-memory-leak.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/texi2html-document-encoding.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/texi2html-i18n.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/texinfo-5-perl-compat.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/texlive-bin-poppler-0.83.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/texlive-bin-poppler-0.86.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/thefuck-test-environ.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/tidy-CVE-2015-5522+5523.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/tinyxml-use-stl.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/tipp10-disable-downloader.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/tipp10-fix-compiling.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/tipp10-remove-license-code.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/tipp10-qt5.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/tipp10-remove-license-code.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/tk-find-library.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/transcode-ffmpeg.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/transmission-honor-localedir.patch	\
@@ -1700,14 +1700,14 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/unzip-CVE-2015-7697.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/unzip-allow-greater-hostver-values.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/unzip-attribs-overflow.patch		\
-  %D%/packages/patches/unzip-overflow-on-invalid-input.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/unzip-format-secure.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/unzip-initialize-symlink-flag.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/unzip-overflow-long-fsize.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/unzip-overflow-on-invalid-input.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/unzip-remove-build-date.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/upower-builddir.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/ustr-fix-build-with-gcc-5.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/util-linux-tests.patch			\
-  %D%/packages/patches/upower-builddir.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/valgrind-enable-arm.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/vboot-utils-fix-format-load-address.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/vboot-utils-fix-tests-show-contents.patch	\
@@ -1723,8 +1723,8 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/vte-CVE-2012-2738-pt1.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/vte-CVE-2012-2738-pt2.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/warsow-qfusion-fix-bool-return-type.patch	\
-  %D%/packages/patches/webkitgtk-share-store.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/webkitgtk-bind-all-fonts.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/webkitgtk-share-store.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/websocketpp-fix-for-cmake-3.15.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/wgetpaste-update-bpaste.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/wicd-bitrate-none-fix.patch		\
-- 
2.30.0