Subject: [bug#46277] [PATCH v4 0/2] gnu: Add fwupd and sort patch list.

From: Léo Le Bouter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 01:48:19 +0100

Sorry must've been tired I thought I had tested everything and it was fine.
Some patches conflicted each other, fixed. Now some tests fail, I had tests
disabled previously.

Failing tests lines:

 2/25 fwupd-self-test                         FAIL     0.01 s (killed by signal 6 SIGABRT)
 4/25 fwupdplugin-self-test                   FAIL     2.17 s (killed by signal 6 SIGABRT)
 5/25 fu-self-test                            FAIL     0.47 s (killed by signal 6 SIGABRT)

Run them yourself to see full log, it does not take long. Some tests might use
networking so they'd need to be individually disabled.

Léo Le Bouter (2):
  gnu: Sort patch list alphabetically.
  gnu: Add fwupd.

 gnu/local.mk                                  | 405 +++++++++---------
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     | 117 ++++-
 ...d-option-for-installation-sysconfdir.patch | 152 +++++++
 .../patches/fwupd-do-not-write-to-var.patch   |   8 +
 .../patches/fwupd-installed-tests-path.patch  |  48 +++
 .../fwupd-remove-nonfree-lvfs-repo.patch      | 147 +++++++
 6 files changed, 676 insertions(+), 201 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-add-option-for-installation-sysconfdir.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-do-not-write-to-var.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-installed-tests-path.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-remove-nonfree-lvfs-repo.patch

-- 
2.30.0