Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] gnu: Add fwupd and sort patch list.

From: Léo Le Bouter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 00:30:30 +0100

Little oopsie here, duplicated some module imports. Fixed now.

Léo Le Bouter (2):
  gnu: Sort patch list alphabetically.
  gnu: Add fwupd.

 gnu/local.mk                                  | 405 +++++++++---------
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     | 120 +++++-
 ...d-option-for-installation-sysconfdir.patch | 161 +++++++
 .../patches/fwupd-do-not-write-to-var.patch   |   8 +
 .../patches/fwupd-installed-tests-path.patch  |  48 +++
 .../fwupd-remove-nonfree-lvfs-repo.patch      | 147 +++++++
 6 files changed, 688 insertions(+), 201 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-add-option-for-installation-sysconfdir.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-do-not-write-to-var.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-installed-tests-path.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fwupd-remove-nonfree-lvfs-repo.patch

-- 
2.30.0