Subject: Fix typo in lambda documentation

From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 18:39:39 +0000

In the part about lambda formals, change "arguments will converted into" to "arguments will BE converted into".

---
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/
From 16e5614682cad87aab26370f149d2c5a6b4f7362 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 13:23:00 -0500
Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in lambda documentation.

In the part about lambda formals, change "arguments will converted into"
to "arguments will BE converted into".

* doc/ref/api-procedures.texi (Lambda: Basic Procedure Creation):
  Fix typo.
---
 doc/ref/api-procedures.texi | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/ref/api-procedures.texi b/doc/ref/api-procedures.texi
index 81d2cfc2d..8c533692c 100644
--- a/doc/ref/api-procedures.texi
+++ b/doc/ref/api-procedures.texi
@@ -67,8 +67,8 @@ called, the arguments will be stored into the newly created location for
 the formal variables.
 @item @var{variable}
 The procedure takes any number of arguments; when the procedure is
-called, the sequence of actual arguments will converted into a list and
-stored into the newly created location for the formal variable.
+called, the sequence of actual arguments will be converted into a list
+and stored into the newly created location for the formal variable.
 @item (@var{variable1} @dots{} @var{variablen} . @var{variablen+1})
 If a space-delimited period precedes the last variable, then the
 procedure takes @var{n} or more variables where @var{n} is the number

base-commit: 480d86df6847deb55db6731811407c268d2254ed
-- 
2.30.0