Subject: 28.0.50; use flat-button in modus-operandi theme

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 12:34:06 +0100

This diff provides an example for the use of the :style flat-button in the
tab-line
of the modus-operandi theme. I've kept the original code commented.

Best, /Pedro A. Aranda

-- 
Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler
diff --git a/etc/themes/modus-operandi-theme.el b/etc/themes/modus-operandi-theme.el
index c7a0f72c10..0455e6b639 100644
--- a/etc/themes/modus-operandi-theme.el
+++ b/etc/themes/modus-operandi-theme.el
@@ -4545,10 +4545,15 @@ modus-operandi-theme-scale
      `(tab-line ((,class :height 0.95 :background ,bg-tab-bar :foreground ,fg-main)))
      `(tab-line-close-highlight ((,class :foreground ,red)))
      `(tab-line-highlight ((,class :background ,blue-subtle-bg :foreground ,fg-dim)))
-     `(tab-line-tab ((,class :inherit bold :box (:line-width 2 :color ,bg-tab-active)
+     ;; Use flat-button style (don't need to repeat bg colour)
+     ;; `(tab-line-tab ((,class :inherit bold :box (:line-width 2 :color ,bg-tab-active)
+     ;;                         :background ,bg-tab-active :foreground ,fg-main)))
+     `(tab-line-tab ((,class :inherit bold :box (:line-width 2 :style flat-button)
                              :background ,bg-tab-active :foreground ,fg-main)))
      `(tab-line-tab-current ((,class :inherit tab-line-tab)))
-     `(tab-line-tab-inactive ((,class :box (:line-width 2 :color ,bg-tab-inactive)
+     ;; `(tab-line-tab-inactive ((,class :box (:line-width 2 :color ,bg-tab-inactive)
+     ;;                                  :background ,bg-tab-inactive :foreground ,fg-dim)))))
+     `(tab-line-tab-inactive ((,class :box (:line-width 2 :style flat-button)
                                       :background ,bg-tab-inactive :foreground ,fg-dim)))))
 ;;;; Emacs 28+
   (when (>= emacs-major-version 28)