Subject: Re: bug#46257: 28.0.50; use flat-button in modus-operandi theme

From: Protesilaos Stavrou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 20:46:42 +0200

On 2021-02-02, 13:24 +0000, "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This diff provides an example for the use of the :style flat-button in the tab-line
>> of the modus-operandi theme. I've kept the original code commented.
>
> Thanks, CCing Protesilao.

Thanks Basil!

Hello Pedro!

That change looks good to me.  Please apply it wherever it would be
appropriate.  And please do the same for the modus-vivendi theme.

Now a question that is not pertinent to Emacs 28: does this flat-button
degrade gracefully on older versions, say, 27?  The reason I am asking
is because I will need to mirror any patch on my upstream repo; and I
know that there are users who run the themes on older versions of Emacs.

All the best,
Protesilaos or "Prot"

P.S. The version of the themes in Emacs is 0.13.0 while I currently have
them at 1.1.1.  This is due to change at some point, per bug#45068:
<https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=45068>.

-- 
Protesilaos Stavrou
protesilaos.com