Subject: bug#46256: [feature/native-comp] AOT eln files ignored if run from build tree

From: Pip Cet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 14:27:19 +0000

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 2:12 PM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > I think we should keep it open for a while longer (or create a core
> > dump, if that works?) and still try to test whether it's the
> > dynlib_close()-might-not-close bug.
>
> Core dumps aren't supported on Windows.

Thanks, I did not know that.

> As for testing the dynlib
> hypothesis: how can this session help?  If this is the problem, it
> already happened, and the Emacs process is already all but dead: it
> hit a fatal assertion violation.  I cannot run the debuggee anymore,
> all I can do is examine existing variables.  If there are some
> variables you want me to examine, please tell, and I will report their
> values.

I would be interested in the pseudovector type of the variable that is
supposed to be a comp_unit, but isn't. I think that's all the
information of value that debuggee still has...

Pip