Subject: bug#46231: closed (Re: [bug#46231] Add emilua)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 11:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#46231: Add emilua

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
46231: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=46231
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#46231] Add emilua
From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
To: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 12:20:28 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira <[email-masked]> writes:

> You may find the updated patch (using git format) attached in this
> email.

Thank you!

I re-ordered inputs alphabetically, fixed comment syntax (Lisp uses two
semicolons for full line comments), added a copyright line and a proper
commit message, and applied your patch.

> Btw, if you don't mind, I'd like to use the space to also make a few
> questions guix-related.

I think a more appropriate place would be Guix Devel mailing list
<mailto:[email-masked]>. May I ask you to post again your questions
there? Your message will get more visibility from people way more
competent than I am on this subject.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou

Subject: Add emilua
From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 07:00:42 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I've created a new package for guix. Here's its definition:
https://gitlab.com/emilua/emilua/-/snippets/2068658

Please let me know if it has any issues so I can fix them until it's
ready for inclusion in the main repository.

-- 
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/