Subject: Re: [bug#46231] Add emilua

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 14:07:33 +0100

Hello,

Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira <[email-masked]> writes:

> luajit-openresty might be ambiguous as not every package might depend
> on the lua52 configure flag, so I renamed it to
> luajit-lua52-openresty.

OK.

> You may find the patch with the requested fixes attached to this
> email. I'll implement the changes to the other package once we have
> luajit-lua52-openresty in place.

You didn't include "luajit-enable-lua52compat.patch". Could you send it
too?

Also, there is a new release: 2.1-20201229. You may want to send an
updated version. I can also update it.

Thanks!

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou