Subject: 28.0.50; semantic-complete-jump-local produces error

From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 14:06:50 +0530

In a Java file under semantic-mode, when I call
semantic-complete-jump-local (C-c , j), it produces this error:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Not in most nested minibuffer")
  signal(error ("Not in most nested minibuffer"))
  error("%s" "Not in most nested minibuffer")
  exit-minibuffer()
  semantic-complete-done()
  funcall-interactively(semantic-complete-done)
  call-interactively(semantic-complete-done nil nil)
  command-execute(semantic-complete-done)
  read-from-minibuffer("Jump to symbol (default SavedFilterReport): " nil (keymap (16 . previous-history-element) (14 . next-history-element) (27 keymap (112 . previous-history-element) (110 . next-history-element)) (7 . abort-recursive-edit) (13 . semantic-complete-done) (9 . semantic-complete-complete-tab) (32 . semantic-complete-complete-space)) nil semantic-completion-default-history nil)
  semantic-complete-read-tag-engine(#<semantic-collector-buffer-deep semantic-collector-buffer-deep-1ff13648036c> #<semantic-displayer-traditional-with-focus-highlight semantic-displayer-traditional-with-focus-highlight-1ff1364df150> "Jump to symbol: " nil nil nil)
  semantic-complete-read-tag-buffer-deep("Jump to symbol: ")
  semantic-complete-jump-local()
  funcall-interactively(semantic-complete-jump-local)
  call-interactively(semantic-complete-jump-local nil nil)
  command-execute(semantic-complete-jump-local)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Same result with ‘emacs -Q’ and (setq debug-on-error t).

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.2.0, NS appkit-2022.20 Version 11.1 (Build 20C69))
 of 2021-01-31 built on mb2.local
Repository revision: 0f2d87716a2cb6fae5ea6719763441c448fe7a74
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.1

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search ol-docview doc-view
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-plantuml ob-sql ob-css ob-js ob-java ob-C ob-python ob-R ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval ol org-loaddefs mail-extr emacsbug gnus-async gnus-ml hl-line
disp-table nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnml nnfolder epa-file gnutls
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
nntp gnus-cache .gnus find-dired grep semantic/db-typecache
semantic/bovine/c hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp
semantic/bovine/debug semantic/debug semantic/grammar
semantic/grammar-wy srecode/srt-mode srecode/template srecode/srt-wy
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/bovine/el semantic/db-el
semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/bovine/make semantic/bovine/make-by
make-mode semantic/bovine/scm semantic/bovine/scm-by semantic/bovine
semantic/complete semantic/edit semantic/html sgml-mode semantic/imenu
semantic/sb imenu semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/texi texinfo
semantic/wisent/javascript-jv semantic/wisent/js-wy
semantic/wisent/python semantic/wisent/python-wy python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete ls-lisp semantic/tag-write jka-compr misearch multi-isearch
shortdoc two-column semantic/dep semantic/tag-file ebdb-message sendmail
ebdb-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug
backtrace noutline outline checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake-proc flymake
compile text-property-search comint ansi-color warnings time-date
yasnippet company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
generator xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb company which-key vc-git
diff-mode semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/java semantic/decorate/include
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate/mode semantic/doc
semantic/wisent/javat-wy hideshow elec-pair display-line-numbers cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs init savehist desktop frameset edmacro kmacro org-table org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs format-spec srecode/mode semantic/senator
ring semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/decorate pulse
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args srecode/find srecode/map
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/fields
srecode/table srecode semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom wid-edit cedet ebdb-mua
ebdb-com crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt speedbar ezimage
dframe find-func eieio-base pcase cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
timezone rust-mode rx thingatpt diminish cl-extra help-mode finder-inf
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core server my-init
avoid paren cus-start cus-load my-util info early-init package easymenu
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 704038 18572)
 (symbols 48 47839 1)
 (strings 32 186576 11731)
 (string-bytes 1 5842519)
 (vectors 16 75835)
 (vector-slots 8 1425240 38887)
 (floats 8 396 260)
 (intervals 56 3857 329)
 (buffers 984 50))

-- 
Regards,
Pankaj Jangid

GnuPG Fingerprint: 0B62 7424 3B26 A911 052A DDE6 7C95 6E6F F858 7689